Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

[11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities Empty
PostSubject: [11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities   [11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am

[11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities St_1301453221_821510132_0

T-ara's Eunjung confesses to having a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities.

On the latest episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together Season 3", Eunjung said honestly, "I formerly had a boyfriend during T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' activities."

MC Park Misun asked, "Was your boyfriend an average/typical college student?" in which Eunjung responded with "Yes," appearing to be very honest on the situation and answering the question.

Eunjung said, "When I went out with my boyfriend and he got angry, I would do a cute little dance in front of him." After this, Park Myungsoo pretended to dramatically change into an angry boyfriend, which created laughter.

Eunjung continued, "We are friends now, but if his identity is uncovered, do not keep attacking him or his parents." The broadcast will be on the 7th at 23:15.

Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
Back to top Go down

[11.04.06] T-ara's Eunjung confesses to have a boyfriend during "Bo Peep Bo Peep" activities
Page 1 of 1