Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel Empty
PostSubject: Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel   Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel A020b4eac2dc3f7f2c843bbaf7a90277_large

Tiara’s Hyomin will join the panel for MBC’s “We Got Married.”

According to the “We Got Married” production team today, Hyomin will be inserted into the panel as Tiara’s Eunjung will be a part of the new couple.

The production team went on to say, “Usually if one of the couples are part of a group, then usually another member of that group will join the panelists,” “[Although there are certain set panelists], depending on the situation there are also special guests panelists.”

Today was the filming for the panelists watching the new couple and commenting on them. Through her twitter Hyomin wrote “I went to watch the We Got Married episode where Eunjung unni comes out. Hahaha, I feel so lonely… I only have bitter laughs.. Why did she wear the couple mirror that we have together! Chet! Kk”

cr:soompi
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel   Tiara's Hyomin Joins We Got Married Panel EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:01 am

haha 8a exoume inside information dld!! 8a xei polu gelio!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1