Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll

Go down 

should i separate blog updates by year?
Yes
[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_lcap100%[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_lcap0%[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
should i also separate their twitter updates
[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_lcap0%[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll Empty
PostSubject: [VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll   [VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 am

Everyone, I'd like to apologise for failing you the past few months and the lack of updates on my part. I'm in my last year in University getting my diploma soon and I don't have enough time to be around. I'm not giving up though my love for FTIsland. I may be back in summer, too.

Please accept my apologies along with my favourite FTI live video from Last one man concert they did in 2009.

Now, to move on. I've seen that no one's actually updating FTI's efforts to stay in touch with us Prims but not to worry. I'm still following their updates and twitters so when I'll be able I'll post all their updates since the beginning of 2011.

This time, however, following the new set of rules, I'm going to make a new thread for their updates, two topics in it : one with all their updates I've already posted, which are from 2010 and one for their new updates. In the second case, now, I'm going to post the updates in different topics, not as comments anymore, so that you don't have to go through them all in order to find a specific one. I might group them so that we don't have a million topics in the end.
For example, a topic for their twitter updates and a topic for their blog updates. Of course, this will happen only if I see the green light from our admins.

As long as they've agreed to it, I will do this change and also, I will, if possible, bring the members' updates topic and the topic for their MVs, under the Pictures thread.
Please if you have any suggestions yourself, make sure you speak them out. For any questions, feel free to ask them.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/

[VID] thread update+mod apologies +poll
Page 1 of 1