Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

[Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album   Empty
PostSubject: [Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album    [Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album   EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 am

[Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album   2e509_20110206_bigbang_uniqlo_1

Boy band Big Bang sought to bring back the warmth of pre-digital pop music on their latest mini album, "Tonight," which was released just recently.

"Listeners must be tired of the rampant use of digital effects in K-pop, just as we are," the band said. "We wanted to comfort and cheer up people distressed by a series of unfortunate events in the country last year through bright, lyrical and melodious music."

The band's leader G-Dragon, who was in charge of producing the album, said, "The global trend in music is a mixture of the warmth of the analogue age and the coolness of digital. We tried to harmonize the new and the old in our new album."

The album is the first in two years by the band, while the members have worked on various solo projects. "What we found in this project is that each member has discovered his own distinctive style and view of music," G-Dragon said. "Our on-stage presence and spontaneity have improved so I think we all share the spotlight evenly. When I was producing the album, it felt like I was collaborating with five different artists."

Another member, Daesung, said, "Just like a line in one of our songs says, we have different opinions but share the same goals, so we are able to have sincere conversations. That's why I think we can work together without major conflicts."

Source: Chosun

Back to top Go down
SamMinSung

SamMinSung

[Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album   Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album    [Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album   EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 am

woa! araso!!!!
Back to top Go down

[Big Bang] Big Bang turns up analogue sound in new mini album
Page 1 of 1