Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

[MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” Empty
PostSubject: [MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore”   [MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 pm

[MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” 2011022508370912238_1

MBLAQ’s Mir who had taken a break due to his back injury has returned to the stage with a smile.

Mir has not been able to perform on stage recently because he had to undergo a spinal disc surgery. He finally made a comeback on the 24th at Mnet M Countdown.

M Countdown tweeted a picture of Mir around 8pm that day and added, “MBLAQ’s Mir who has returned to MCD!”

In the picture, Mir pointed his left hand towards his back that suffered an injury, his right hand signaled an “it’s okay” gesture.

The other four MBLAQ members appeared on stage first that day, Mir finally appeared halfway through the performance during his rap part, receiving immense cheers from the fans.

On another note, MBLAQ has released a repackaged version of their first full album entitled “BLAQ Style 3D Edition” and has started their follow-up promotions.

source: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

-----------------------------------------

YAY!!τι καλάααα που ο Mir είναι πάλι πίσω!μακάρι να είναι καλά η πλάτη του [MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” 663823
Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥
~Kate

[MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore”   [MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore” EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 am

Aw καλο μου Mir ;;__;; τι ωραιος που ειναι στην φωτογραφια xD
Επιτελους επεστρεψες :3
Mακαρι να ειναι καλα το παιδι μου <33

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamsarefornight.tumblr.com

[MBLAQ]MBLAQ Mir returns to the stage “My back doesn’t hurt anymore”
Page 1 of 1