Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Super Junior-M] releases their “Perfection” mini album!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

[Super Junior-M] releases their “Perfection” mini album! Empty
PostSubject: [Super Junior-M] releases their “Perfection” mini album!   [Super Junior-M] releases their “Perfection” mini album! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am

Having released their “Too Perfect” music video earlier, fans have been waiting patiently for the official release of their album on February 25th in Taiwan, followed by March 3rd in Korea.

It’s been almost 3 years since Super Junior-M debuted with “Me” album, and the group has since undergone member changes, with Hangeng not involved anymore since he filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, and Eunhyuk and Sungmin coming in.

Besides the title track which we have already heard earlier, the album also contains five brand-new Chinese songs, including HENRY and Zhou Mi’s compositions, “Off my mind” and “True Love,” as well as “Love is Sweet,” written by Jay Chou.

Check out the other tracks below and tell us what you think of them!
Destiny 命運線
Love is Sweet 幸福微甜
Off my mind 表白
True Love
My all is in you 吹一樣的風
Back to top Go down

[Super Junior-M] releases their “Perfection” mini album!
Page 1 of 1