Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung Empty
PostSubject: [BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung   [BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 am

B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung

[BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung 20110212_junhyungwheesung
It appears that B2ST’s Junhyung has lent a helping hand by featuring in Wheesung’s next work.
On February 12th, Wheesung posted a picture of himself in the recording studio with Junhyung. He tweeted,
Today B2ST’s Yong Junhyung did a featuring for me~~
^^ His feeling is good, his rhythm is good, his manners are good, he’s
good looking hehe Thanks JuNyung ^^
Fans expressed their excitement for their collaboration, saying, “Real Slow oppa is hanging out with Junhyung. That’s awesome.“, “It looks like you recorded today~ I’m excited to hear what kind of song it is~ Fighting~“, and “Wow… anticipating!
Wheesung has collaborated with G.NA multiple times in the past, both through her song, “I’ll Back Off So You Can Live“, and their duet, “Nice to Meet You.” We look forward to what he has come up with for his collaboration with Cube Entertainment’s resident rap featurer, Junhyung.

Source: Wheesung’s Twitter (@realslow1982)
Credits:allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[BEAST] B2ST’s Junhyung in the studio with Wheesung
Page 1 of 1