Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview Empty
PostSubject: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview 20110129_seungri

Big Bang’s Seungri took part in an interview that’s stirred up some controversy amongst netizens.

Seungri was interviewed by Daum’s micro-blog ‘Yozm,’ where fans were able to upload questions for the artist to answer. One fan asked him to name a few celebrities that he was close with.”I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^”

He continued, “The most representative is KARA’s Goo Hara, but she’s going through a bad situation right now, so……”

Seungri went on to list 2PM’s Chansung, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In, F.T. Island’s Jong Hoon, MBLAQ’s Thunder, and many others, but netizens expressed that they felt unsettled with the way he listed SNSD and Goo Hara.

Criticizing the star, some netizens posted: “Did you need to publicly state that you had a fight?,” “I’d like for you to think of others when you’re taking part in interviews,” “There’s a difference between being honest and being thoughtless,” and “What does that make SNSD then? They were quiet about it this entire time.”

However, others supported Seungri by leaving understanding comments like, “It looked like he was trying to be honest throughout his interview, let’s try not to push him into a corner.”

As there have been a lot of requests to post the full question and answer, we’ve provided a translation below:

Fan Question: Seungri-ssi, which celebrity friends do you have? I’m curious as to who you keep in contact with! Please boast about it!

Seungri: I have a lot of celebrity friendships now. I was close to SNSD, but we’re not on good terms lately.. ^^ I won’t talk about it ^^ We fought once so.. ^^ I’m also the same age as 2PM’s Hwang Chansung. We’re close.

The most representative is KARA’s Goo Hara, but she’s going through a bad situation right now, so it’s a bit upsetting.. F.T. Island’s Choi Jong Hoon’s guitar.. leader.. and, well, there’s also MBLAQ’s Thunder, Sandara Park’s brother.

And then.. Brown Eyed Girls’ Son Ga-In!! I’m very close with Son Ga-In. And Kang Min Kyung-ssi, Davichi… Honestly, I don’t meet in private. We text or call and talk about this and that, it’s easy to chat and give each other support.

Fan Question: Did you get close while promoting together? Or did you know them for a long time?

Seungri: Some I got close with while promoting. There were also some that came up to me first asking to be friends ^^. Yes, and I also have a variety of friends, such as actress Cha Ye Ryun.

Fan Question: How did that come about?

Seungri: Well, we’re not that close.. Just like telling each other to have a happy holiday~ Little bit like that~ I was never really into celebrities, up until recently..
[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview 20110207_seungri

source: allkpop

------------------------------------------------
δεν είπε κάτι κακό ο άνθρωπος!! [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview 173952
Back to top Go down
Saezuruko-chan
♥♥♥
Saezuruko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 pm

ama kanoun TETOIES erwthseis fusiko einai na akolouthisoun k oi analoges apanthseis...
dld ti perimenan??...e3allou autos htan o stoxos twn erwthsewn:na vgoun ola sth fora!!!!
koutsompoles fan!!!
pantws k o seungri kata th gnwmh m tha prepe na einai ligaki pio diplwmatikos....celebrity eisai poulaki m!!!prosexe ti les!!!!
alla apo thn allh..opws les sofia..dn eipe k tpt e3wfreniko!!!fusiko einai na mn tous sumpathei olous!!anthrwpos einai!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://saezuruko.deviantart.com/
v3l3no-ansa

v3l3no-ansa

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview 692365 kala ekane outws h allws den mou aresoun oi snsd
[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview Tumblr_lgap865tn51qeqopyo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://v3l3no-ansa.deviantart.com/
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 am

egw tha diavasw kanena kra3imo tou seungri pros tis snsd alla mono auto to athwo comment itan...pww siga den itan kan arketo gia na ginei thema!!! kai mia xara diplomatika apantise...pwpw prepei na einai poli xazoi kapoioi antrwpoi.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview   [Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview Empty

Back to top Go down

[Big Bang]Big Bang’s Seungri irritated SNSD fans during recent interview
Page 1 of 1