Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever Empty
PostSubject: [Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever   [Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am

[Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever 20110201_1296544936_81748700_1
During an interview with reporters on February 1st, singer G.NA expressed her affection for her fellow “Five Girls” members.

“After our individual debuts, we weren’t able to get together for a long time and could only kept in contact. Once Jiwon debuts and we all get a bit of free time, I’m looking forward to a meeting around 2012,” she said.

“Five Girls” was a girl group comprised of G.NA, Wonder Girls‘ Yubin, After School’s UEE, SECRET’s Hyosung, and Jiwon (who’s currently preparing for her acting debut). The group never actually debuted because their agency, Good Entertainment, experienced some financial troubles. The girls disbanded and eventually succeeded elsewhere.

G.NA continued, “We ask each other how everyone’s doing and even monitor for one other. Since Yubin is in the U.S., she’ll look over our outfits and choreography, and contact us by phone or through Twitter. Same goes for the other members. We haven’t been able to meet up yet, but our hearts are always together.”

Her affection for Hyosung is stronger than for the others’ because Hyosung was the maknae of the group. Now that Hyosung’s graduated to become the proud leader of SECRET, G.NA couldn’t help but reminisce fondly over the past. “I see Hyosung in the waiting room often. Although she’s a strong leader of a team, she’ll always be a maknae to me. I feel really proud every time I see her, it’s like I’ve become her mother.”

She added, “Living in one house together, we shared many tears, hardships, but also many joys. I can tell what she’s thinking just by looking at her eyes. I think it’ll be the same for when I meet the other members too.”

Source: TV Report via Nate
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[Secret]G.NA considers SECRET’s Hyosung as her maknae forever
Page 1 of 1