Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια! Empty
PostSubject: [Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια!   [Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 am

[Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια! 20110126223000911b0_222731_0-460x310

Singer/actor Rain is no longer computer illiterate!

On January 26th, Rain posted on his Twitter a picture of him next to the Eiffel Tower and a caption saying, “I finally hatched out of my egg. I’m a guy that can upload pictures now.”

In the picture, Rain is wearing a coat with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Rain’s face is not very visible, but he strikes a pose that attracts a lot of attention.

Rain had garnered interest for being computer illiterate by previously stating, “I had Twitter for over a year already but I still don’t know how to do anything on it.”

Upon reading his latest tweet, netizens commented, saying, “Finally you’re computer literate!”, “That’s a really good picture of yourself.”, and “Congratulations on uploading a picture!”.

Source: Review Star via Yahoo! Korea

allkpop

----------------------------
Άντε και εις ανώτερα!
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[Rain] Ο Rain μαθαίνει να χρησιμοποιεί το twitter!Χαλελούια!
Page 1 of 1