Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2AM] JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[2AM] JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule Empty
PostSubject: [2AM] JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule   [2AM] JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am

JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule

PROSOXI PROTOU PATHSETAI STO SPOILER, NA XERETAI TO EVALA GIATI MPOREI KAPOIOI NA EXOUN KAPOIO PROVLIMA~H FOTO APLA DEIXNEI TO XERI TOU JO KWON ME MIA VELONA...OPOIOS THELEI TIN VLEPEI!

Spoiler:

2AM’s leader Jo Kwon recently shocked his fans with a picture of himself receiving an IV treatment.

On January 25th, Jo Kwon tweeted, “As a result”, and added a photo of an IV fluid-line injected in his arm.

Jo
Kwon had an overflowing schedule this past week, as he attended the
‘Seoul Music Awards’, and filmed for the ‘Idol Atheltics & Swimming
Championships”, “Inkigayo” and “All My Love”.

An hour after he uploaded the picture, Jo Kwon tweeted, “Thank you, I’m back to filming again. I’ll have to endure today with the IV treatment. Thank you.”

Back on January 23rd, he began to worry his fans with his deteriorating condition as he wrote, “I myself really don’t know how I endure my days. I’m always at the verge of fainting, but I endure with my mentality.”

CREDITS: MEDICAL TODAY (SOURCE) ; VITALWARNING@ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[2AM] JoKwon on IV treatment due to overwhelming schedule
Page 1 of 1