Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street Empty
PostSubject: [missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street   [missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

[missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street 20110123_min

miss A’s Min revealed that even with makeup on, she rarely gets recognized in public.

On the January 22nd episode of “100 Points Out of 100“, Min admitted that she doesn’t have much trouble living life as an idol star.

She said, “I’m never uncomfortable because no one ever recognizes me. Even when I wear makeup, people can’t recognize who I am.”

MC Park Kyung Lim then asked, “People don’t recognize you even though you are a permanent guest on variety shows?” Min answered, “That’s right.”

We can’t tell if it’s a blessing or a curse for Min, but if she ever wanted people to know who they were standing next to, she could always whip out her killer dance moves! Kkab in the grocery aisle!

Source: Money Today via Nate, allkpop

lol! lol! Are ΜΙνακι !! χαχα!! δν πειραζει!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

[missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street Empty
PostSubject: Re: [missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street   [missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 am

Μάλλον ευλογία είναι που δεν την αναγνωρίζουν..στη λαϊκή ή όπου αλλού πηγαίνει..Να αρχίσει να χορεύει ξαφνικά στη μέση του δρόμου (όπως κάνουν οι Suju σε κάτι αεροδρόμια για παιχνίδι)κ θα σου πω μετά αν δεν τους τρελάνει όλους!! [missA]  Min says that no one recognizes her on the street 406763
Back to top Go down

[missA] Min says that no one recognizes her on the street
Page 1 of 1