Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Bigbang]Big Bang to release 3D “Big Show 2010″ in theaters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[Bigbang]Big Bang to release 3D “Big Show 2010″ in theaters! Empty
PostSubject: [Bigbang]Big Bang to release 3D “Big Show 2010″ in theaters!   [Bigbang]Big Bang to release 3D “Big Show 2010″ in theaters! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 am

After a two year hiatus, Big Bang will be meeting fans through the big screen!

On January 18th, representatives of YG Entertainment revealed, “A 3D movie featuring footage from the ‘2010 Big Bang Live Concert Big Show‘ will be released in theaters on February 2nd.”

Titled “2010 Big Bang Live Concert Big Show 3D,” concert footage that wasn’t originally included in the DVD release will be turned into 3D as a joint production by YG Entertainment and SBS’s Contents Hub.

The group is currently preparing for their comeback album scheduled for release on February 24th, followed by their “2011 Big Show” concert on the 25th through 27th.

YG initially wanted to release the DVD in 3D because the entire Big Show had been recorded with 3D cameras but I heard they had troubles making it into a DVD so I’m happy to see that they found another way to still keep their word to the fans! ^^ Unfortunately I won’t get to see it /:

(source: akp)
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[Bigbang]Big Bang to release 3D “Big Show 2010″ in theaters!
Page 1 of 1