Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20 Empty
PostSubject: [bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20   [bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 am

[bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20 20110117_seungri_1

Big Bang’s maknae Seungri has finally revealed the date for his first comeback performance as a solo artist!

On January 16th, the star wrote on his Me2day, “M! Countdown comeback Seungri”. YG Entertainment representatives then confirmed on the 17th, “The release date of Seungri’s solo album will also see his first broadcast appearance through Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown.”

CEO Yang Hyun Suk added to the hype, but revealing his thoughts on Seungri’s album. “As I watched over the production of Seungri’s mini-album, I considered it to be an ambush. It may be because this is the first time he wrote and composed most of the songs on his own, but the album is also the production of YG’s newest producers as well. The album produced something that exceeded my expectations.”

Source: allkpop + StarNews via Nate

kyaaaa!! ante me to kaloo!!!
[bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20 54139 [bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20 54139
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[bigbang]SeungRi to perform at M!Countdown on 01/20
Page 1 of 1