Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ Empty
PostSubject: [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ   [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

[SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ 20110116snsdyoona01

Everyone already knows that SNSD’s Sooyoung has the biggest appetite in the group, but it looks like Yoona’s usurped the title of ‘Queen Eater’.

The SNSD girls pointed her out when asked by the “Entertainment Relay” reporter about which member eats the most. Immediately, all fingers pointing Yoona out, and she readily agreed. Smiling contentedly, Yoona explained, ”When I’m eating dinner and see a cereal box in front of me, I start thinking that I have to finish eating quickly so I can eat the cereal after too.”

When asked to choose the most ‘off-the-wall’ member, Taeyeon chose maknae Seohyun and reasoned, “She’s not even off-the-wall, she’s just very strange..”

[SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ 20110116snsdsooyoung01

Sooyoung also revealed the results from her smartphone IQ test app. “I wondered what my IQ was, so I took a test through a smartphone app, and got 62 as the results.”

The SNSD members immediately began asking Sooyoung why she would reveal that info, to which Sooyoung retorted, “I later found out that it was the app’s error.”

The girls were later asked to hold their own ‘SNSD Awards Ceremony.’ Sooyoung won first place, as Tiffany reasoned, “She’s quick in learning singing, dancing, and acting.”

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
misguided

misguided

PostSubject: Re: [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ   [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 am

Δηλαδή η Yoona πρέπει να τρώει 2 πιρουνιές ρύζι αντί για 1 που τρώνε οι υπόλοιπες :P Γιατί καμία δεν φαίνεται να τρώει πολύ. Εκτός και αν τα ξερνάνε μετά.. I'm bad.. :/
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JKpoper
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ   [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 am

pigainoun ola kateu8eian stn lekani ts Yoona. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ   [SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ Empty

Back to top Go down

[SNSD] SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ
Page 1 of 1