Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings Empty
PostSubject: [SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings   [SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings 20110102snsd1

SNSD recently wrote their New Year’s greetings to their fans.

On New Year’s Day, all nine members of SNSD uploaded their autographs and a short message onto their official homepage. The messages read as follows:

YoonA: “A New Year has already… It’s already 2011. Happy New Year and let’s love more.”

Yuri: “Happy New Year”

Seohyun: “2011 is a bright year. Happy New Year! 2010 was a year full of memories that I’ll never forget, thanks to everyone’s love! Please keep watching over my growth and that of SNSD, and keep supporting us! I hope this year will take you one step closer to achieving your dreams! 2011? SNSD.”

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings 20110102snsd4

Tiffany: “Let’s make 2011 into a Girls’ Generation too. Let’s promise to never get sick. I will also take responsibility for the other 8 members.”

Taeyeon: “Happy New Year! Let’s enjoy 2011 together with SNSD! Right now it’s~ SNSD!”

Jessica: “Let’s enjoy 2011 together, and stay healthy… Smile.”

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings 20110102snsd3

Sooyoung: “Thank you for making 2010 into SNSD’s year. Let’s make 2011 another year for SNSD, yes! Let’s run <3″

Sunny: “Let’s unite once more for 2011! I was so happy in 2010~ Let’s be even happier for the new year~!! 2011 is for SNSD!”

Hyoyeon: “Let’s do 2011 together with SNSD and SONE~!! My moods have gone up just thinking of creating another unforgettable year! Happy New Year!”

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paidia suggnwmi...to ar8ro sto Allkpop dn itan akrivws etsi...!!!! pira mono to kommati pou me endiefere...!!!! *I'm So Sorry...!!!!*

Back to top Go down

[SNSD] SNSD send in handwritten New Year’s greetings
Page 1 of 1