Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1 Empty
PostSubject: [SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1   [SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:02 am

[SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1 523x

To celebrate their idols’ first win on KBS’s “Music Bank“ from December 17th, SISTAR fans gave them a special awards trophy! In response, the group left words of gratitude for the thoughtful gift.

The members wrote:

Dasom: To our fans, thank you so much >_< Thank you to the President, Vice-president, and all the staff members in our company for making me a SISTAR member. And thank you to my parents! I will become a hard working Dasom. I’m so happy, I still don’t believe it… Thank you. I’ll work harder~!

Soyu: It’s Soyu~~!! We received our award yesterday thanks to everyone~ Since it’s our first award, we’re still shaken. Our Star1 thank you so much, and my friends and family, thank you. I will work to show a better image ^^ I will work hard~

Bora: I was so shocked when we got an award I didn’t even think we’d win >_< Thank you to everyone ;_; I will work reallyx100 hard. Star1 jjang!

Hyorin: We received the award you guys gave us T_T Even though I was happy when we received the real award, I was even happier when we received the award you guys made for us… Thank you so much… I will work harder to become a better Hyorin~ Thank you.

[SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1 20101226sistar2

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com & http://4hipstar.com
Back to top Go down

[SISTAR] SISTAR on winning the kchart and says 'thank you' to STAR1
Page 1 of 1