Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[BoA] BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[BoA]  BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum Empty
PostSubject: [BoA] BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum   [BoA]  BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:54 am

[BoA]  BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum 20101221_boa1
On December 21st, BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum. She told the excited crowd of 5,000 fans, “I’m very nervous. Although it’s little early for Christmas, please enjoy the concert.”

BoA performed a total of 19 songs, including her new digital single, “I SEE ME“, as well as her hit Christmas song, “Merikuri.”
[BoA]  BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum 20101221_boa2
Next year will be the 10th Anniversary of her Japan debut, and she mentioned that she would like to have many opportunities to see the fans next year. She will also make an appearance on “SMTOWN LIVE“, which will be held at Yoyogi National Stadium on January 25th and 26th.

Source & Photo: Sanspo
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[BoA] BoA held a Christmas live concert at the Tokyo International Forum
Page 1 of 1