Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video Empty
PostSubject: [Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video   [Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 am

[Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video 20101221_gdtop_2
GD&TOP completed a successful debut performance of “High High“ on SBS’s “Inkigayo” this past weekend. But they’re literally rolling with their hot success by working on their next music video.

Earlier today, G-Dragon updated his me2day with a photo of himself and T.O.P on the set of their next music video. He posted, ”Today’s music video filming done!!”

Fans flooded the comments section with, “I’m excited to see how it will turn out!!“, “Wa~! I must see it!!“, and “So cool~ I wish I could see this soon!”

In the picture, GD&TOP are seen at a white set on what appears to be segways. It just be the lighting, but does T.O.P’s hair look purple to you?

Stay tuned to allkpop for further updates on their next music video, and for their expensive M! Countdown debut![Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video 20101221_gdtop_1
Source: G-Dragon’s me2day
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[Big Bang] GD&TOP on the set of their next music video
Page 1 of 1