Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

[4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life? Empty
PostSubject: [4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life?   [4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:39 am

[4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life? 20101212

4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun recently revealed what makes them think about quitting the idol life.

During an episode of “Bouquet“, when MC Kim Yong Man and Jung Hyung Don asked 4minute, “Was there ever a time when you wanted to quit being an idol?” Jihyun replied, “When I miss my parents.”

In particular, HyunA added, “When it’s my or their birthday, or during a festive day, my heart rips thinking about not being with them.” Other girl group members agreed to this and expressed their apologies to their parents.

Source: Newsen via Nate | allkpop
Back to top Go down

[4MINUTE] What makes 4minute’s HyunA and Jihyun contemplate quitting idol life?
Page 1 of 1