Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura Empty
PostSubject: [After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura   [After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am

[After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura 20101212_lizzy_sebakwi_01

After School’s Lizzy showed her off her hidden artistic talents by drawing a cariacture of MC Kim Gura on MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World.”

After revealing that she had taken art lessons in high school, Lizzy confessed, “I drew pictures of Kim Gura,” and brought out three sets of drawings.

Although other celebrities expressed amazement at her skill, Kim Gura himself responded mock-angrily with “Wait, am I an old person?!”

Lizzy further explained, “I normally draw landscapes so that’s what I’m good at.” Despite her unconfident statement, celebrities pointed out how she perfectly depicted Kim Gura’s characteristics such as his wrinkles and his protruding chin.

MC Lee Hwi Jae added, “She even got his uneven teeth down perfectly too.”

[After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura 20101212_lizzy_sebakwi_02

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] After School’s Lizzy draws caricatures of Kim Gura
Page 1 of 1