Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret for Song Ji Eun

Go down 
+2
tiana
Barbara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Empty
PostSubject: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 543d609a9382a0cbbb1c3fafba39b164_large

Song Ji Eun 송지은
Position: Main Vocal
DOB: May 5, 1990
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood Type: O
Favourite Artist: Tamia

MV: Untouchable - Give You All
Misc Info: JiEun sang the OST for Air City, known as "Learning to Fly." In addition, she also sang the OST for Bichunmoo (track: Bichunmoo Ga), as well as the OST for Lawyers of Korea (track: Perfume).

cr:@soompi, @asianfanatics
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 5qqi1 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 2_1_1Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 4_1_1Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 5_1_1Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Untitled19Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Untitled10Secret  for  Song Ji Eun A11nigifSecret  for  Song Ji Eun Xs594

Credit: Jieun's Cyworld
Reupload by : Jeon.Praew.Sung@SecretFour.com
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 am

Secret’s Jieun, a beauty chameleon and her hairstyles
Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110113_1294902600_13111900_1
Seoul, Korea — A girlgroup, Secret came back as retro style girls. Secret’s member, Jieun is radiating her charms and beauty by frequently changing her hairstyles.

Secret released an album, Shy Boy with swing rhythms and wore retro style clothes with many different colors. Secret members all change their hair every so often, but Ji-eun’s bangs stand out.

Jieun who performed as magic and Madonna last year kept her long bangs or slicked her hair back or tied her hair in pig tails. This year, she cut her bangs short and is showing off her hidden charms. There hasn’t been a huge change in her hairstyle, but she stands out.

In the past, Sunhwa and Hyojeong were the most active and popular members in entertainment programs and Jieun has been not as popular before. However, Jieun is now performing in the middle on stages and in music videos.

Jieun has become so much prettier by changing her hairstyle and now that she is the leading member in Secret’s performance, her fans are watching her with excitement and anticipation. When Jieun posted her pictures on her mini homepage, fans praised her beauty by calling her the Goddess of Beauty.

As soon as Secret’s Shy Boy was released, the album got the first place in all music charts and marked a successful opening. People are praising their singing ability, choreography, and facial expressions and are saying their performance remind them of a musical.

By Jeong Byeong-geun (oodless@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TV Report (original article in Korean)
Photo from TV Report
Translated by Lauren Bae (Korea.com)
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 am

Η δικιά μας μπαίνει αργότερα(στο 1:55)..το τραγούδι είναι απίστευτο!

Ερμηνεύοντας Witney Huston-I have nothing!!
Η φωνή της ταιριάζει αφάνταστα σ'αυτό το στυλ!! <3<3

Song Ji Eun from Secret singing Slow Motion by Karina Pasian whilst playing Piano..

Και η αποθέωση της φωνής της(και όχι μόνο-τέλειο μαλλί,φουστάνι και βάψιμο<3)

Συμπέρασμα:έχει εκπληκτική φωνή.Τέλος!! Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:47 am

εχω μεινει. Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 185170

Το ηξερα οτι ειχε ωραια φωνη, αλλα και παλι με εξεπληξε!!
Μπραβο της!~~ Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 732769
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 am

Απίστευτοοο!!Εχει φωνάρα.Εχει θεϊκή γόβα.Εχει τέλειο πιανάκι και χιπ-χοπ μέσα...αλλά φίλε,τι ανατριχιαστικό βιντεοκλίπ..είπαμε..
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Tumblr_lhg3k9PbTW1qdg4buo1_500

Spoiler:

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 am

Τέλεια τα τζιφάκια σου με τα μπλε μαλλιά!!Εγώ θέλω ένα με το στιγμιοτυπο που φιλάει τον άλλο στο στόμα για να τον περιλούσει μετά με βενζινη!!..(μπρρ..πλάκα κάνω) lol!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 456680(0)-280252_20847

SECRET’s Sunhwa left encouraging messages for fellow member Ji Eun through her interview with Asia Today.

While meeting with reporters in the waiting room of a music program, Sunhwa praised, “I think our Ji Eun is the best out of all of the girl group’s main vocalists. She’s pretty, and she can even dance.”

She continued, “Honestly, whenever idol group members come out with a solo album, they really don’t stray too far from their idol-like image. Ji Eun’s like an idol with SECRET, but she also managed to make a mature transformation for her own solo stage.”

Ji Eun’s “Going Crazy” has been doing exceptionally well on the charts and is receiving much love for her clear vocals, and the interesting mix of hip hop and R&B ballad.
Source: Asia Today via Nate,akp.

Ever since SECRET’s Ji Eun unveiled her solo concept’s striking blue hair color, fans have been wondering whether the change was permanent or if it was just a wig.

To fit with her title track’s dark concept, Ji Eun’s hair was dyed a bluish green that shocked fans for the contrast it drew with SECRET’s “Shy Boy” promotions, which were concluded just a week earlier.

In an interview with Newsen, Ji Eun revealed that her hair was in fact dyed and explained, “My hair was actually a color as light as Dalmatian’s Youngwon. I bleached it to get to this color.”

When asked whether her hair had been damaged with all of the bleaching, she smiled and answered, “It’s styled in a way that doesn’t damage it.”

Source: Newsen via Daum

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110305143313223
Back to top Go down
EruTaiyou
♥♥♥
EruTaiyou

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 am

ειναι θεα η τυπισσα~~! Εκτος του οτι λατρευω τα μαλλια της... Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238 Μου αρεσει πολυυυ το going crazy (που σημαινει οτι το ακουω 50 φορες την ημερα -.-")..
Ε λοιπον εχω αρχισει να εκτιμω πολυ τις secret...
Και το τελειο και λιγο-εως πολυ- creepy vid που εκανε για music bank:

ο rapper ειναι μαναρι η μου φαινεται?
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SECRET’s Ji Eun extends her promotions for “Going Crazy”   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110307_song_jieun

Thanks to its enormous popularity, SECRET’s Ji Eun has extended promotions for her solo debut single, “Going Crazy”.

After SECRET wrapped up their promotions for “Shy Boy”, member Song Ji Eun returned to the music scene to release her first solo work. The song quickly achieved immense popularity, and was ranked #1 in real time for both music and mobile ringtone charts.

TS Entertainment revealed, “This year, we wanted to promote her solo single for only a short period of time. However, because the response has been far better than what we had expected, we’ve decided to extend her promotions until the end of March.”

Ji Eun will return to SECRET after she concludes her solo promotions in order to work on the group’s new album. Meanwhile, rapper Bang Yong Guk will resume training for his official debut with a new male idol group, the date for which has yet to be determined.

Source: Newsen via Nate

omo!! omo!! bravoooo!!! Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139 χαιρομαι αφανταστα!! Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Ji Eun and her STALKER   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110322jieunyongguk014
TS Entertainment labelmates Song Ji Eun and Bang Yong Guk shared a photo they took backstage together.

The SECRET member wrote through her Twitter, “Hello, Palja (smile line) Yong Guk? I gave Yong Guk a nickname.”

The two are currently promoting for Ji Eun’s solo track, “Going Crazy” – a dark duet detailing the terrifying nature of obsession. The photo amused netizens because of their playful images, which is vastly different from the ones they show on stage.

Fans commented, “They look different from when they’re singing,” “They must be so close since they’re the same age,” and “Such cute face expressions!”

After taking a brief break because of a cold, Ji Eun will be returning to the stage through KBS’s “Music Bank” on March 25th.

Source: Asia Economy via Naver,allkpop
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 am

SECRET’s Ji Eun is amazed with the popularity of “Going Crazy”, hopes to try acting

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110326_song_jieun_1
It’s already been three weeks since Song Ji Eun’s solo track, “Going Crazy“, was released, but it’s still doing strong on the charts, even ranking in the top three on Gaon’s digital chart as of March 25th.

“I never expected such a response. Our agency had initially expected to be met with a loss for the album, but pushed forward anyway. Our goal was to rank in the top 30 on digital charts, since we were just aiming to show that I had other images aside from what I show with SECRET. The response I’ve been receiving actually amazes me,” she explained.

She shouldn’t be surprised though, especially since “Going Crazy” dominated the charts the second it was released. It topped Gaon’s top 100 digital chart for the third week of March, showing a “crazy” presence everywhere it ranked. While TS Entertainment had initially planned for a two-week promotion period, the explosive response led them to extend it a bit more.

She revealed, “We’ve always done something cute and bright or something sad, like ballads. We’ve never done such a strong ballad genre before. It was really difficult for me to find my pitch during the recording. In my daily speech, I usually beat around the bush, so the lyrics were a bit difficult for me as well since it contained a lot of direct expressions.”

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110326_song_jieun_2

But through consistent practice, she was able to find her pitch and make the lyrics her own. ”It wasn’t a tone I was confident in, so I really worked hard on it. Even while promoting for ‘Shy Boy,’ I stayed up all night rehearsing because of the pressures I felt for my solo.”

The song’s haunting lyrics also worried her, since she wasn’t sure whether the public would be able to connect with it. “I was afraid the public would listen to the lyrics and shudder.”

When asked about her radical transformation, she replied, “My parents always ask me why I dyed my hair such a color and come out on TV not looking pretty. Those around me don’t really like it either. As for me, I know that I will have more opportunities to show ‘prettier sides’ in the future, so I was okay with giving that up this time in order to better express the anger and pain of my lyrics.”

She continued, “I finally feel like I’ve managed to open a door inside of me that I couldn’t before.

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110326_song_jieun_3

“I’ve also gained an interest in acting,” she revealed. “While preparing for my solo, I realized that singing and acting both go hand in hand, especially since we have to deliver our emotions to the listeners. Working as a soloist, I need to be able to express myself through my gaze.”

Ji Eun continued, “I was always curious about how acting was done, so I observed Min Hyo Rin unni when she was acting for my music video. Thanks to her, I learned a lot.”

Moving onto the topic of variety programs, Song Ji Eun revealed, “Personally, I have an interest in working with variety programs, but I don’t feel that I have the talent for it so I don’t intend to pursue it. Acting, however, is something I do want to try. I don’t particularly feel a connection with roles that are loved no matter what; I’d love to try someone like Uhm Ji Won in ‘Sign‘ or Eunjung in ‘Dream High‘, since they both have their own unique styles.”

source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 pm

SECRET’s Song Ji Eun says goodbye to “Going Crazy” on M! Countdown

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110331_jieun_mcountdown_1

SECRET’s Song Ji Eun concluded her successful solo promotions for “Going Crazy” on today’s episode of “M! Countdown“. She also celebrated rapper Bang Yong Guk’s 22nd birthday backstage.

M! Countdown’s official Twitter shared, “Today is the day SECRET’s Ji Eun concludes her successful promotions through M! Countdown. Celebrating the birthday of her loving stalker, Bang Yong Guk-ssi~ Please congratulate the both of them soon!”

Fans commented, “You guys really look good together, like a couple hehe,” “Labelmate siblings look so cute!,” and “Happy birthday! Looking forward to Bang Yong Guk’s debut!”

Check out their final performance below!

--------------------

τι ώραιο που είναι το song της
Back to top Go down
EruTaiyou
♥♥♥
EruTaiyou

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am

αααααχ θα μου λειψει η perf της~~ Μου αρεσει τοοοσο πολυ αυτο το τραγουδι!
και οι selcas που εχουν βγαλει οι 2 τους ειναι γλυκες~~
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 pm

SECRET’s Song Ji Eun & Bang Yong Guk share their feelings on concluding “Going Crazy”

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110322_jieun_yongguk_01

Having concluded her solo promotions for “Going Crazy” this week, SECRET’s Song Ji Eun and her labelmate rapper, Bang Yong Guk, recently met with reporters and bid their fans farewell.

From the backstage of KBS’s “Music Bank,” Ji Eun stated, “I didn’t have a lot of expectations for my solo promotions, so I’m glad that the public showed so much love for the song. I just wish that I had a bit more time to promote it. I was sick with a cold all month long, which hindered my ability to perform at my best for my mere three weeks of promotions. I’ve definitely realized the importance of health management.”

She continued, “If there’s anything I’ve gained from this experience, it’s that I’ve learned to better express myself with the help of Bang Yong Guk. From here on out, I’ll be focusing on SECRET’s upcoming album, so please wait just two more months.”

Rapper Bang Yong Guk commented, “I’ve realized that actually being on stage is vastly different from everything I’ve rehearsed for and that I still have more to learn. If there’s anything I’m disappointed in, it’s that I wish I had written the lyrics a bit better. I knew that I didn’t express the actions of a true stalker as well as I could have, and I’m regretful that I couldn’t show more on stage.”

With a laugh, he concluded, “I’ll now be going back to my original position as a trainee. I’d like to thank all of the fans who have supported us and shown their love.”

----------------------------

eru!πλάκα κάνεις τώρα...είναι το δεύτερο straight kpop ζευγάρι που εγκρίνω xD
Back to top Go down
EruTaiyou
♥♥♥
EruTaiyou

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 am

Goregasm wrote:
[

eru!πλάκα κάνεις τώρα...είναι το δεύτερο straight kpop ζευγάρι που εγκρίνω xD

ΥΑΥ!!!! Επιτελους~~ καποιος που με καταλαβαινει~~~ Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139
ρε η τελευταια perf που της πιανει τα μαλλια και τον ωμο και την γυρναει και κοιταζονται.... Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 793498
Δεν υπαρχει αυτο! Πρωτη φορα Ι ship a straight pairing χωρις να τους εχω δει σε σειρα! Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 88264
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Secret’s JiEun SPN Photoshoot

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 24c8n5l
Spoiler:

source: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:15 am

SECRET’s Ji Eun charms with her cute face

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110426_jieun

SECRET’s power vocalist Song Ji Eun showed off her cute face through some silly sel-cas on her minihompy.

On her page, she wrote, “I love the practice room. SECRET is working on our new album.”

In these two photos, she poses adorably for the camera by puffing out her cheeks and her lips.

Fans were absolutely charmed by the return of Song Ji Eun’s aegyo after a dramatic and melancholy promotion cycle for “Going Crazy“.

Netizens wrote, “The terminator of cuteness,” “She is honestly pretty,” and “I hope the new album is a success.”

Source
: Sports Today via Nate via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:30 am

Quote :
I love the practice room. SECRET is working on our new album.”

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! really??? omg!! can't wait!!Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 54139
είναι τελεια στην φωτό τόσο cute!! αγαπαμε Ji Eun!! TELOS!! Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 7788 Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 7788
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:15 pm

SECRET’s Ji Eun set to sing for ‘Immortal Song 2'

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110326_song_jieun_1

It’s been reported that SECRET’s Song Ji Eun will be appearing on KBS’s “Immortal Song 2“. Ji Eun has recently been receiving praise for her vocal talent through her solo track “Going Crazy“.

Kwon Jae Young, the producer of the show, stated, “Although it hasn’t been completely established yet, the likelihood of her appearance is quite high. We’re currently in the midst of coordinating her schedule and fit in time for filming. However, I don’t think she will be participating in the first filming.”

Meanwhile, of the six idol members who have been confirmed for “Immortal Song 2″, miss A’s Min had to drop out because of scheduling conflicts but will return in future episodes.

source
: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 am

πωω!! υπέροχη!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 am

SECRET’s Ji Eun to leave “Immortal Song 2″
Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Ji-eun

SECRET’s Ji Eun has announced that she will be leaving KBS’s “Immortal Song 2” due to her conflicting schedules with SECRET’s Japanese promotions. The June 20th recording will be her last, and her replacement has yet to be decided.

The upcoming episode of “Immortal Song 2″ will include the new additions to the show of 2PM’s Junsu, F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki, and MBLAQ’s G.O.

For the final round that will be recorded on the 20th, the idols will be singing remakes of singer Min Hye Kyung’s hit songs, and it’s been said that thanks to the hard work the new members put into the recording, the level of anticipation and quality of the stage was greatly increased.

Officials of the show stated, “The members are focusing on enjoying the performances rather than worrying about the competition. They are learning how to show their individual colors on stage as solo singers, and likewise the distinct color of our show is also starting to take place“.

The fourth episode of “Immortal Song 2″ will air on June 25th.

Source: Sports Chosun via Daum, allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Ji Eun’s parents objected to her singing career

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 201107011534451001_1
SECRET’s Ji Eun revealed on KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘ that her parents very much opposed to her becoming a singer.

In the most recent recording, she sang “My Life is Mine”, originally sung by Min Hae Kyung.

Ji Eun shared that the story presented in the song’s lyrics was similar to her own. She stated, “I started pursuing music in high school. My parents strongly objected my singing career so I had a lot of trouble. I heard this song and there were so many things I related to, so I decided to choose it.”

She added that she had really wanted to rebel against her parents during those days.

Although the track was a hit in 1990 that topped the charts for four consecutive weeks, it was ultimately banned due to its lyrics being about teenagers living their own life without listening to their parents.

Ji Eun successfully completed her version of the song for her last performance on the show. The episode is scheduled to air on July 2nd.

Source: Newsen via Nate, allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 am

Secret  for  Song Ji Eun 20110710130344787

Netizens have discovered a pre-debut photo of SECRET’s Song Ji Eun from four years ago!

On July 7th, a netizen wrote on a portal site, “SECRET’s Ji Eun from four years ago.. She hasn’t changed at all. This was taken in 2007, before her debut, right? She looks exactly the same as she does now, maybe even prettier. Song Ji Eun is a natural beauty!”

Pictured with straight black hair, bangs, and big round eyes, netizens were pleasantly surprised to see that nothing really had changed despite the years.

Netizens commented, “Looks exactly the same”, “Definitely looks like she hasn’t gotten anything fixed”, “Refreshing to see a celebrity look the same as her past”, and “I love watching her work so hard.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Song Ji Eun   Secret  for  Song Ji Eun Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret for Song Ji Eun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next