Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret for Jun Hyo-seong

Go down 
+4
Barbara
Inna
sofunoyume
konnaheartsjae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Empty
PostSubject: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Tumblr_l9743nqZ3z1qdyehfo1_500

Spoiler:

kouklaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 7788 Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 7788

bonus:
Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Tumblr_l91henZtmv1qdyehfo1_500

credits: fyeahhyosung.tumblr

Last edited by konnaheartsjae on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 am

Συμπαθητικές κοπέλες και τα τραγούδια τους αρκετά ωραία! Αλλά το πόσο κούκλα είναι η Hyosung δεν περιγράφεται. Ηow can she be that pretty? Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 299104
ΑΑΑ θελω κ εγώ. Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 740181

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Tumblr17
Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Secret10
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Secret Hyosung is here   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 5095058494_513e898981

Original message:

효성입니당ㅎ나 감동의도가니탕에빠져ㅋㅋ 기쁜마음에~ㅎ 모두잘지내고계신가요~ㅎ

In English:

Hyo Seong hereㅎ I’m glad~ㅎ I hope everyone is doing well~ㅎ

cr: Hyosung's me2day
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Hyosung's Twitter Update   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 20101106012643_62260484
Credit: Hyosung's Cyworld | SecretFour.com
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2010112208082051167_1%20-%20C%C3%B3pia%20%282%29Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2010112208082051167_1%20-%20C%C3%B3pia%20%283%29

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2010112208082051167_1%20-%20C%C3%B3piaSecret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2010112208082051167_1

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Hyo-seong1%20-%20C%C3%B3pia
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Fe13969846743272a074c5874f4aeb34_large

Name: Jun Hyo Sung/전효성
Position: Leader of Secret , Leader, Vocal
DOB: October 13, 1989
Height: 161cm
Weight: 44kg
Blood Type: A
Favourite Artists: Shinhwa, Beyonce
Cyworld: Cyworld.nate.com/nuse
Company: TS Entertainment

Pre-Debut:
-Former GOOD! EMG trainee
-Former maknae of Five Girls (五少女)
-Diary of Five Girls Show
-Lets Play Coke Challenge Battle Shinhwa Winner
Debut: 2009 "I Want You Back" - Secret

Fun Facts:
-best friends with Choi Gina (G.NA)
-before she was a leader she used to be a maknae of a group
-trained for 5 years and 6 months
-the winner of Battle Shinhwa
-good friends with Yoo Jin (Uee), Yoo Bin, and Jiwon
-shes a lot older then she appears

cr: @soompi
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Hyosung’s me2day   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Secretime_1286761978_10355_me2photo

Original message:
효성입니당 오랜만이죠? 지금 스타골든벨대기실입니다ㅋㅋ제머리는무슨색일까요~~?

In English:
Hyo Seong here. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I’m currently waiting at ‘Star Golden Bell’ㅋㅋ What color do you think my hair is~~?

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Secretime_1286855003_37355_me2photo

Original message:
정답은 청록색ㅋ과짙은회색 섞인거에용ㅋㅋ하지만점점변해가요ㅋㅋ무슨색이되가는걸까효ㅋㅋ

In English:
The right answer is a bluish green colorㅋ With a mixing of thick greyㅋㅋ But I will explain a little at a timeㅋㅋ What color will it goㅋㅋ

cr: Secret me2day , translation AA-chan

omo!! πάλι τα έβαψε τα μαλλιά της!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: my goddes gifs   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Madonnagif28

Spoiler:
Είναι μια θεά ότι και να πώ είναι λίγΟ!!

credit as tagged!!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 pm

OMG Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 299104
Lia think of Sunny, think of Sunny!!!! Don't let that girl make you forget your Godess~

Eιναι πανεμορφη, απιστευτη! Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 505535
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Hyosung's perfect smile is criticized   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2a0fcdy
SECRET’s Jun Hyosung earned the nickname ‘gum idol’ for her super wide smile on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

The episode focused on an audition for choosing a promotional model for the school and featured CF director Lee Jae Sung. During Hyosung’s audition, she gave her trademark smile but was unfortunately met with a criticisms for her gummy smile.

The director commented, “Showing your gums excessively like that can actually be a negative for advertisements.”

Hyosung then attempted to ‘fix’ her smile by trying not to show her gums as much as possible, leading Eunhyuk to comment, “The 9 million people with gummy smiles all across the nation will stand up and revolt!,” which caused the studio to burst out in laughter.

cr: AKP
NATE

omg!! KALA EINAI STRABOI?? ELEOS!! EXEI 8EIKO XAMOGELO!!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 am

auto akribws to comment afisa sto allkpop! to latrebw to xamogelo ts!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SECRET’s Hyosung confessed to breaking up with her ex during Xmas season   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 am

Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, and Christmas – they make up the holy trinity of the worst times to end a relationship. During a recent episode of MBC’s ‘Bouquet‘, SECRET’s Hyosung confessed to have been guilty of breaking up with her ex-boyfriend during Christmas.

The girls began talking about any interesting stories that happened on Christmas Day. Hyosung then voiced, “Two years ago when I was still a trainee, my boyfriend and I had a huge fight just days before Christmas.”

She continued, “At the time, my boyfriend and I fought a lot because we found out about each others’ past histories, and ended up breaking up shortly after.”

What kind of past would Hyosung have had to make her boyfriend so angry? Or vice versa?
s:allkpop

Βabeeeeφτιαξτα μαζί μου και σου υπόσχομαι δν θα χωρισουμε Χριστουγεννα!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Secret's Hyosung is satisfied with her body   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Ztx91s
Hyosung isn't as thin as most female idols are, and in some variety shows, MCs have jokingly commented that Zinger and Hyosung seem to weigh a lot more than their group mates Sunhwa and Jieun. However, in an interview, she has commented that she is content with how she looks. Fans call her body type "Volume Body" because of her glamorous body line and firm legs.

She said, "I personally don't like too thin of a body type. I like healthy body styles, so I'm content with my body type. I'm thankful to my parents. I don't really diet to stay fit. If you practice 10 hours a day, it naturally becomes exercise. I'm just glad fans like it."

sources: Sports Donga & kb.

Είναι ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!! και το ξερει!! Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 783238
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am

perfect body!! exei polu wraies kampules! etsi 8elw na ginw kai gw *.*
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 am

Καλά κάνει ένα λίκνισμα τελείως..Pussy cat!! <3Δώστα όλα αρχηγε!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Interview with Hyosung

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong NugNF
When Secret first debuted, they were known as the half-basement idol because they lived in an apartment that was half underground. However, they have risen like comets since then, with their success of not only "I Want You Back" but "Magic," "Madonna," and now finally their huge hit with "Shy Boy."

During her interview, Hyosung asked Asia E not to call her a "Rising Star" and asked them to treat her with ease. She talked about her childhood and said, "I'm the middle out of three sisters. My sisters were all born at home, but I was born at the hospital. On the day I was born, my dad and my maternal grandfather saw a comet, so they used the "star" character and put it in my name."

Because their family had difficult times, Hyosung worked even as a small child to help their family. "I started delivering newspapers since when I was in 3rd grade in elementary school. My whole family did it, so I didn't think it was weird. It was nice to deliver newspapers with the morning air. I did that for three years, and I felt like I was growing with the job. It was so cold in the winter so I cried, but I didn't stop the deliveries. Once, a woman gave me some money during my run. I kept refusing, but she gave it to me and asked me how old I was, then asked me if I wanted to live with her. I told my mom about it, and she told me never to go to that neighborhood again."
When asked about her allowance, she confessed, "I got about $12 of allowance per month. I saved that to buy my parents presents and to buy school materials. But it was enough! How much does an elementary school kid need?"

Even when she was little, she was popular amongst her friends because of her ability to sing and dance well. However, she never thought about becoming a singer until she was in 6th grade. She confessed, "I liked performing for others since I was little. I danced things like Fin.K.L and S.E.S. at my friends' birthday parties. In 6th grade, I got the dream that I wanted to be a singer, and all my friends helped me try to make that dream real."

She continued, "When I was in middle school, I was the leader of the school's dance club and we did a lot of performances. I just liked dancing. I didn't tell my parents about it at all, but I realized that I was never going to fulfill my dream until I auditioned, so I brought it up to my parents. I started doing a part-time job just so I could get the money to go up to Seoul. My parents were against it at first, but when they saw how hard I was working for it, they let me go."

Hyosung had gone through many auditions and taught herself how to do well after many failures. She danced BoA's Valenti at her final audition because although many people danced to BoA, no one had done the Valenti dance. She kept getting accepted for 1st place during dance. For the award, she got a gift card to a mall. Because it was Parents' Day that day, she gave it to her parents.

From there, she was advised to try out for the "Battle Shinhwa" audition by an official of Good Entertainment. However, she had to think about it for a while because she wasn't sure if she could come out on TV. She also had to think about attending school.
Hyosung managed to make it to the final 12, out of which only 3 were girls. She said, "I changed a lot during "Battle Shinhwa." I could never let myself relax. Why? Because I had to survive. I didn't have time to relax. All my friends told me I was being so intense."

She also had to think about her school. She said, "It was so hard both physically and mentally because I had to do it during school. I left school early often during those 6 months. But my teacher really helped me a lot. I felt so bad for my teacher and friends, but I didn't want to give up either school or Battle Shinhwa. But honestly, I did pretty well during that time in school."

She was picked as the final 6, and she signed on with Good Entertainment. She said, "It was like a dream. You could see me crying on TV." She signed officially in 2006 and started to live in the dorms with Yoobin and Uee and go to school in Seoul.

"First, the three of us were a trio, but we didn't debut. Then the "5 Girls" group was put together, but after MTV's "Diary of 5 Girls" aired, we couldn't debut because of the company problems."

"I had about $30 for a month during my dorm life. But it didn't matter, because I could walk to school, so I only needed bus fare to get to lessons. The company fed us, so that was no problem." However, when she got to 12th grade without any progress, she said, "I realized I can't just waste my time, so I started to prepare for college and I started a part time job. A lot of people asked me when I was going to debut, but it wasn't as if I could do anything. I was happy that Yoobin debuted as a Wonder Girl, but I wondered what I was doing."

She managed to earn enough money to attend college, but she had to leave it for a bit once more. "Only Uee and I were left in the company. I thought I really had to try hard, so I decided to leave school and focus on lessons."

However, she was faced with a large obstacle in her way. During 11th grade, her father had cancer, but after treatment at a hospital he had been healed. However, he was still weak when he decided to go back and work to support his daughter. One winter, he called her to ask, "It's very cold lately. Do you have thick blankets and a heater?" She was so hurt by this because she was so worried for her sick father.

Her father's cancer appeared again, and even though he was sick he worked hard to support his family. She cried talking about her father. "The hospital told us to be ready. My mother told me to live to my fullest and sent me back to Seoul. I'm so sad that I couldn't be by his side. My younger sister's birthday is May 6th, but we took off his oxygen mask on May 7th. He was so thin because he hadn't eaten anything for 40 days. He was so sick, but he kept working hard for us. I couldn't deal with his death for a long time. Even now, I still feel like when I go back home, he'll be there waiting for me with a smile. I wonder how happy he would have been to see me as Secret, promoting with albums."

Credit: Koreaboo,omonatheydidnt.

ΥΓ.Καλά έχει περάσει τόσα κ δεν της φαίνεται!!
Τη συμπάθησα ακόμα περισσότερο τώρα..
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SECRET’s Hyosung reveals her fresh and pure bare face   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 201103131538411002_1-460x241
SECRET member Jun Hyosung’s appearance with no-makeup has become a hot topic.

On March 10th, she updated her mini-homepage with selca pictures of her pleasantly simple bare face. In the pictures, Hyosung makes various expressions, with her blonde hair slightly covered by her hooded shirt, while shopping at a mart.

Unlike her look on broadcasts, where she wears thick eye makeup, her bare face photos showed a more conservative side to her. In particular, fans were attracted by her pale skin and Asian beauty.

Netizens praised, “I didn’t recognize you for a second”, “Your bare face is pretty, too”, “I like your no-makeup face better”, “Truth of innocence”, and “You should just come out without eye-makeup.”

Source: Newsen via Nate
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Secret Hyosung 100 point out of 100 caps

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Tumblr_ljh15z7auK1qezsf8
Spoiler:

source: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

κουκλάκιιιι μουυυυ <3
Back to top Go down
Goregasm
♥♥♥♥♥
Goregasm

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

οκ κρατηθείτε ο_ο ΠΑΝΑΓΙΑ ΜΟΥ.
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 am

πωωω!! μιλάμε τα έχ παιξει!! την ερωτευτηκα
Τετοιος δυναμισμος τετοιος χορος!! ειναι ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΗ!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

Ayta einai!!Alla giati tous exallous xorous tous kanoun sta shows kai gia mas kratan ta country style.."daradadamdim.."starlight h moonlight h opws alliws legetai?Afhste to koritsi na xorepsei!!Arxhgara!!<333
Back to top Go down
ShineeSimone
♥♥
ShineeSimone

Location : A8hna genika, alla pio eidika sthn kardia tou Onew !!!

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

popo thn blepeis na einai toso glukoula kai etsi kapws sunestalmenh apo makria kai meta sou kanei ena sexy dance kai tromazeis na thn anagnwriseis !!! einai 8ea !! kai xoreueis teleia !! para polu kalh , exw kata entupwsiastei !!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

SECRET’s Hyosung tries to ‘act pretty’
Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2011062813345410121_1
On June 28th, SECRET’s Hyosung uploaded an adorable sel-ca of herself trying to ‘act pretty’ while backstage of SBS’s ‘Inkigayo‘.

On her Me2day, she wrote, “This is Inkigayo’s waiting room. Pretending to be pretty, eww.”

In the picture, Hyosung is sporting pigtails and posing with her finger to her mouth to give off that stereotypical aegyo expression. It goes without saying that she definitely doesn’t need to act pretty since she’s already plenty pretty already!

Fans commented, “You’re not pretending to be pretty, you are pretty”, “It seems like starlight moonlight is shining from your face”, and “I feel like my eyes are becoming purified.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate, allkpop

SECRET’s Hyosung did not show up drunk to host music show
Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 2011062903277_2011062962241
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 375459_229067780497990_206453899426045_542557_941815293_nSecret  for  Jun Hyo-seong 374611_229068897164545_206453899426045_542613_717167852_n
Ayto 8a pei..na spas to podi sou me styl kai na parameneis sexy 8earaaaaaa!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret for Jun Hyo-seong   Secret  for  Jun Hyo-seong Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret for Jun Hyo-seong
Page 1 of 1