Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert Empty
PostSubject: [2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert   [2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert

[2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert 20101211_kwonin2AM’s Jo Kwon showed support for his ‘wife’ Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ solo concert which was held recently on December 10th.On the day of the concert, Ga-In wrote on the Adam couple’s me2day, “Thank you to everyone who came to our concert today. There was a lot of things we lacked but we’ll do our best tomorrow… I think I might pass out from tiredness. Goodnight.”The photo she uploaded was a picture of Jo Kwon’s bouquet of flowers, with a card that read, “Congratulations BEG on your concert.”On the same day, Ga-In also wrote to Kwon, “Congrats on your Daesang yesterday. I was so surprised when you came to the concert without even telling… To think you did that… Thank you, really, I was touched.”Not only did Kwon send her a bouquet, but fans also took pictures of a great floral wreath that was presented in the foyer.
Source: OSEN
Credits: allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[2AM]2AM’s Jo Kwon sends his support to Ga-In for Brown Eyed Girls’ concert
Page 1 of 1