Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about Ji Yoon~

Go down 
+2
Inna
konnaheartsjae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 am

All about Ji Yoon~ Jiinfo10

All about Ji Yoon~ Jii10

Position in the Group: Vocal
Nicknames: Charisma Jiyoon, Teol teol (Easy-going) Jiyoon, Junglass, Jiyoonit
Specialty: Singing, Dancing
Hobbies: Cooking, writing lyrics
Is a fan of: Beyoncé
Education: Byeongjeom High School (graduated)
Debut: in 4minute with the single "Hot Issue", 2009
Previous Works: -

- She LOVES her sunglasses (hence the name "Jun/Jeonglasses")
- She was best friends with Gayoon during their trainee days. They are still always together. :D
- She is the father of the group.
- She farts (according to Gayoon)
- She likes to yell into the mic.
- She gets rather loud when showing her "aegyo."
- She has also watched Ninja Assassin.
- She's not a tomboy; she just tends to laugh like a boy.
- During Hot Issue promotions, she sometimes forgot to take off her sunglasses before going to bed.
- She is a huge fan of Beyonce and she wants to sing as well as her. She sang If I Were a Boy predebut.
- The most valuable Christmas present she has gotten so far is cash.
- She rapped in Lisa's song, May We Get Married in place of Miryo.
- She featured in Woo Yi Kyung's Look At Me.
- She is awesomely well-rounded in everything. Singing, dancing (in heels), being cute and dorky.
- She is a pig.
- She doesn't drink coffee.
- She likes mountain climbing/hiking.
- She's covered 2NE1's FIRE on 1000 Song Challenge.
- She wrote the lyrics to the intro track "For Muzik" on their mini-album.

credits: soompi.com & asianfanatics.net & mochilicious.livejournal.com
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s Jiyoon celebrates her birthday   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

All about Ji Yoon~ 20101015_jiyoon5
Spoiler:

4minute’s sexy Jiyoon celebrated her 21st birthday (Korean age) today on October 15th.

The members all got together to throw a small party for Jiyoon, and it looked like they had a lot of fun. They definitely do not have enough free time to throw huge parties and celebrate their birthdays to the fullest, but it’s nice to see that they’re making the best of their time together.

Jiyoon is turning 21, but she’s still acting like a little boy in these photos.

via allkpop

Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 am

ti thea pou egine i Ji Yoon
poso poli ts pai t kenourio malli!!!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 am

4minute Jiyoon has a handsome no.1 fan
All about Ji Yoon~ 2urqj9g
Soccer player Kim Dongsub recently revealed that his favorite girl group member was 4minute's Jeon Jiyoon.

During an interview with Ilgan Sports, he declared "On stage, she wore sunglasses and I didn't know she was really that cute since she was wearing them while performing. A while ago, I saw 4minute at Gimpo airport. I immediately went to them and asked them to take a picture together. However, their manager said I couldn't. If I had been a famous soccer player, it would have been possible. I will have to work harder."

When he was asked what his favorite song was, Kim Dongsub picked 4minute's I My Me Mine (Japanese ver.).

In addition, to the question "What would you if you were going to die tomorrow?", he answered "I would take a picture with 4minute. I really wanted to take one back then."

Kim Dongsub plays for the Gwangju FC in the K-League.
Cr.Ilgan Sports
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:14 pm

4minute reveals second solo teaser: Jiyoon!

All about Ji Yoon~ 20110325_jiyoon_1

4minute has been steaming up the internet with its sexy teasers in anticipation for the pop quintet’s upcoming return to the music scene. Following HyunA’s solo teaser which was released yesterday, CUBE Entertainment unleashed rapper Jiyoon’s solo teaser today!

Continuing the mirror theme, this thirty-six second video reveals Jiyoon musing at her reflection in the mirror. She covers part of her face, revealing two sides of herself – a darker, fiercer side versus a kinder, more feminine one. Did I ever show all of my charisma?” she muses aloud. “Charismatic me, beautiful me, I wasn’t able to show it all. I will show it all now, my new charisma, wait for it.”

As with the previous solo teaser, the video ends with the question, “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Jiyoon’s cute transformation from Heart to Heart MV became a Hot Topic   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 am

Jiyoon’s cute transformation from Heart to Heart MV became a Hot Topic

All about Ji Yoon~ 2011040111304255771_1

4Minute‘s Heart to Heart music video has garnered so much interest because of it’s fun and childish story and concept.

Jeon Jiyoon is one of HyunA‘s friends in the Music Video who made a number of revenge tactics to her disloyal ex-boyfriend.

One of the most talked scene in the music video was when Jiyoon replaced the content of the guy’s toothpaste with a cream to treat athlete’s foot. A lot of people also seemed to laugh out so hard with the devilish facial expression that Jiyoon made up during the scene.

Netizens commented:

“She’s so cute!”
“She seems to be a little devil!”
“Her facial expression is the highlight of the video!”

4Minute‘s newest song, “Heart to Heart,” has become a manifestation of the group’s growing intensity in the music industry as they finally show off their distinctive voice, compassionate melodies and exquisite harmony. The girls were able to prove that they can sing youthful and more upbeat songs flawlessly despite of them being known with their warrior-like and charismatic aura.

On the other hand, the group has just revealed their first Full Album entitled, “4MINUTES LEFT,” which is again expected to garner high rankings on different music charts.

Source: Asiae News
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 am

4minute’s Jiyoon caught a cold, concerned over her performance with group

All about Ji Yoon~ 20110407_4minute

4minute’s Jun Jiyoon has unfortunately caught a cold that’s left her worried about her group’s impending comeback.

Jiyoon met with reporters from 4minute’s waiting room at Mnet’s “M! Countdown” ahead of their broadcast today and was described to be looking exhausted and in poor condition due to their intense rehearsals.

She stated, “I’m especially worried because we have a string of music program appearances starting today. I think I’m going to go home and rest as quickly as possible after we complete our schedules today.”

Standing before the camera, however, she put on the mask of a professional and completed the group’s pre-recording without a hint of fatigue.

When asked her opinion on the flood of girl groups debuting and making comebacks this month, she replied, “I am a bit worried about that, but all I’m thinking about is to just do better.”

Source: Kukimedia via Nate
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 am

Jeon Jiyoon received an IV treatment due to her health condition

All about Ji Yoon~ Jiyoon-4Minute-Left-4minute-20704922-477-470

4minute, who made their comeback on April 7th, attended all the music shows of the week-end and met their fans. They faced trouble because of the cold 4minute’s Jiyoon caught just before their comeback, though. And as it was not possible to modify their already-planned schedule that easily, her agency and the people she works with got even more concerned.

Jiyoon eventually received an IV treatment and went on fulfilling her scheduled activities with an impressive bravery.

A representative revealed “We were a lot concerned about Jiyoon’s cold. She couldn’t even eat meals with the members” and “She has always been eager to make her comeback so she received an IV treatment and had the courage to perform on stage. We were just so thankful.”

He added “We don’t demand her to do much so her health condition can improve”.

Source : Newsen
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 am

Jeon Jiyoon, the secret behind her robust and muscular body?

All about Ji Yoon~ 28ckpck

Jeon Jiyoon’s profile
Physique : 165cm, 47kg
A style that she likes : A layered look
Her bag brand : Marc by Marc Jacobs
Drinking capacity : One bottle of wine rice
Ideal type (singer) : Wonbin

All about Ji Yoon~ Ncf6uc

What is inside Jiyoon’s bag?
Marc by Marc Jacobs black shoulder bag
An Armani perfume, a Ralph Lauren perfume, a doll, 3 bottles of lemon juice, a diary, Propolis candies, Vital Power Vitamins, a printed copy of a university document, Skinfood ball powders, a Samsung Galaxy S, a mirror (gift from a fan).

When we asked about Jeon Jiyoon’s advantage, the members answered ‘her sharp collarbones’. Her collarbones clearly stand out and when she wears off-shoulder clothes, her shoulder line stands out the most among the members’. Also, one of her charming points is her robust and muscular body that she has built since she was young, by practicing athletics, swimming, kendo and more. On the topic, Hyunah said “Jiyoon unnie’s body is fat-less. Her whole body is firmly toned.”

Lately, Jeon Jiyoon has used a lemon detox to take care of her skin. She pours lemon juice, honey and peppermint in water, adds and adjusts maple syrup to her taste and drinks it. Jiyoon explained that it was good to take care of one’s skin and to do a diet too. Jiyoon, and her beautiful collarbones, has one complex : her big feet. Her shoe size is 245mm so her feet are large and she’s depressed she can’t wear pretty shoes.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 am

den exw grapsei stin theara Jiyoon toso kairo??
FTOU MOU!

twra ti na prwtopw?
to oti to malli pou eixe sto first itan OTI PIO OMORFO EXW DEI KAI TOSO MA TOSO KRIMA POU DEN TO KRATISE?
to oti she farts? xDD
auto me ta sunglasses?
ti? xD

pantws exw na pw...pws exei pragmatiko talento...
den to i3era oti to "for muzik" to egrapse auti.
einai to agapimeno mou apo 4minute kai as einai ena aplo intro.
einai iperoxo!
WOW JIYOON WOW!
me ekpliseis euxarista!! <3
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 am

Kai einai i agapimeni mou apo tis 4Minute!! Thewrw pws prepei na exei ena solo suntoma!! Diladi to aksizei!! Jiyoon Fighting!!!! :D

4minute’s Jiyoon talks about joining “Immortal Song 2″

All about Ji Yoon~ Jiyoon-4Minute-Left-4minute-20989192-1024-1365

4minute’s Jiyoon pleasantly surprised fans yesterday by revealing that she would be joining the cast of KBS’s idol music show, “Immortal Song 2.”

Producers of the show anticipated great things from her addition, previously announcing, “Ji Eun will be leaving the show, and in her place, Jiyoon will be joining. I felt that her vocals were more charming than main vocalist Gayoon. We’re sure that Jiyoon will be able to show something great on the stage of ‘Immortal Song 2′.”

Jiyoon herself said, “Thank you for all of the attention I’m receiving even before I officially begin the program. I’m worried on the other hand because I saw an article comparing me to Hyorin. I think that’s being too generous with the compliments. I won’t focus on the fact that I’m the vocalist of 4minute, a performance group, and show that I’m just enjoying the stage.”

She continued, “I’m sure that the focus will be on my vocals, but I want to show a bit more variety of talents on stage.”

Cube Entertainment added, “Yoseob gave Jiyoon a lot of advice. The two talked a lot about how he felt when the lights tured off and what she should be hoping to show.”

Jiyoon will be officially joining the cast on the recording to be held on June 27th. She’ll be up against F.T. Island’s Hongki, 2PM’s Junsu, SISTAR’s Hyorin, 2AM’s Changmin, and MBLAQ’s G.O.

Source + Photos: E News 24 via Nate

Source: allkpop

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 am

kai emena einai i fav mou!! einai theara i kopela! ^^

aaahh THA EINAI TELIO AMA PAEI STO IMMORTAL SONG 2!!
tha doune oloi poso telia einai!
euxomai omws na min tin kanoun sinexeia compare tin kaimeni..den einai oute IU oute Hyorin alla exei fwni! >.<

JIYOON FIGHTING! <3
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 pm

All about Ji Yoon~ Tumblr_lp4bbidIv01qcdx0fo1_500

iperoxi tipissa se agapw! *.*
i cant wait to see you rocking at immortal song 2! <333
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 am

Oute egw mporw na perimenw!!! Thelw Trela na tin dw sto Immortal Song 2!!!! Jiyoon Fighting!!!! Really Love her!!! ;)
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 am

Idol music show “Immortal Song 2″ airs episode #6!

Jiyoon's Perfomance:

Source: Allkpop

Idol music show “Immortal Song 2″ airs episode #7!

Jiyoon's Perfomance:

“Immortal Song 2″ airs episode #10

Jiyoon's Perfomance:

Winner: Jiyoon

Ntaksei!!!! I Jiyoon xreiazetai epigontos ena solo album!! Den lew m'aresei polu kai i HyunA alla I Jiyoon aksizei ena solo!!! Einai apithani i kopela!!! Jiyyon Fighting!!! Latrepsa oles tis perfomances tis!!!! JIYOON <3<3<3<3<3!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am

simfwnw apolita danai mou.
egw panta to elega pws i jiyoon exei great potential kai mallon den to vlepw mono egw.
den tin diale3an tixaia instead of gayoon right? ;)

pantws oso wraia kai na einai ta collaborations tha ithela na pei ena moni tis.
bsk den m aresei twra opws einai to immortal song alla whatever.
efige o yeye kai gremistikan ola.
oxi tpt tis trwei tis allages twra stin mapa i jiyoon kai o kyu. xD
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 am

Idol music show “Immortal Song 2″ airs episode #11!

Jiyoon's Perfomance:

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 am

Idol music show “Immortal Song 2″ airs episode #11!

Jiyoon's Perfomance:

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 am

4Minute’s Ji Yoon takes a picture of her lips pouting

All about Ji Yoon~ 201109030844491002_1

On September 2, 4Minute’s Ji Yoon tweeted a picture of herself with the comment “Thank you all for coming to Daegu today.”

In the picture, Ji Yoon is making a cute face with her cheeks inflated and pouted lips. She is also smiling with her eyes and shows off her clean facial skin.

Netizens comment: “How can she keep such clean skin?” “Very cute.” “She’s got the best cute faces ever.”

Source: Newsen from Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 am

4minute’s Ji Yoon raps about the betrayal of an old boyfriend

All about Ji Yoon~ 180

4minute’s Ji Yoon exudes charisma as she raps on stage.

On September 10’s KBS 2TV Declaration of Freedom Saturday Immortal Song Season 2, idol groups compete with singing rap songs.

In the show, 4minute’s Ji Yoon sings “Once Again, Even If You Hate Me” in a rap version. She confesses that the lyrics are based on a true story.

Ji Yoon says that she wrote the lyrics while thinking about an old boyfriend who cheated on her, and even included his birthday (September 27) in the lyrics.

Ji Yoon’s performance is phenomenal and full of charisma.

The show where Ji Yoon sings the rap version of “Once Again, Even If You Hate Me” will air on September 10 at 5:50 p.m.

Source: TVreport

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 am

Jeon Ji Yoon of 4minute secretly takes a picture of Hyun Ah, who is engrossed in taking self photos

All about Ji Yoon~ 4minute-5

On the 25th, Jeon Ji Yoon uploaded a picture and tweeted, “I took pictures of Hyun Ah, who is taking self photos, in secret!”

Leaning on one side, Ji Yoon is staring at the camera. Hyun Ah, who is engrossed in taking pictures, is on the back of the picture.

Netizens commented: “I see that Hyun Ah likes taking pictures very much.” “You two are so cute.”

Source: TvReport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about Ji Yoon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Yoon~   All about Ji Yoon~ Empty

Back to top Go down

All about Ji Yoon~
Page 1 of 1