Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[f.t island]FTIsland and their fan club, Primadonna, gathered to do charity and "build a library together"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

[f.t island]FTIsland and their fan club, Primadonna, gathered to do charity and "build a library together" Empty
PostSubject: [f.t island]FTIsland and their fan club, Primadonna, gathered to do charity and "build a library together"   [f.t island]FTIsland and their fan club, Primadonna, gathered to do charity and "build a library together" EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:14 am

On 2nd December, Lee Hongki left a message on his Twitter stating, "FTIsland and Primadonna to build a children's library together. I've donated too. In the names of FTIsland and Primadonna, the library would be built in a country that is facing difficulties. I hope everyone would actively participate in this so that we can build a good library." At the same time, he left a donation site there.

This activity is held together with the hunger society and they carried out this activity with the slogan "FTIsland children library - Donate miracles". FTIsland and fans have planned to build the library at a small village in Cote d'Ivoire.

FTIsland left their messages through the website:
"You cannot miss such a meaningful activity like this to build a good library!" (Lee Hongki)
"We hope that everyone can put in their efforts and help build a library to let the children grow up healthily and happily." (Choi Jonghoon)
"I've donated too in order to help build a library of love!" (Lee Jaejin)
"We will be able to fulfill their dreams and hopes with a bit of love from each and everyone." (Choi Minhwan)
"I am very contented because my donation will enable the children to read more books." (Song Seunghyun)
Back to top Go down

[f.t island]FTIsland and their fan club, Primadonna, gathered to do charity and "build a library together"
Page 1 of 1