Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang

Go down 
+5
Bi Dim
Marialena94
jennypara
Barbara
nalty7
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Vivaaaaaaa BIGBANG Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 783238
BIGBANG WORLDWIDE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 am

BIGBANG  :SUMMER SONIC 2010

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: YG to open a “YG-Life” blog about Big Bang, 2NE1, & YG Family   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 HD4Qn

Last time I updated “From YG”, I said I will prepare a new communication system. That has been a while ago. Lack of my expressions made some misunderstandings with many fans. Whether it’s a misunderstanding or true, I think it’s my mistake that I failed to communicate with you, the fans.

Upcoming September 1st, we’re opening “YG-LIFE” blog to communicate with you fans, as our best effort to be a true friend with you. We’re expecting to have some big communication and share a lot of information as possible between YG and you fans to make a smaller gap in our thoughts and status.

As sometimes fans joke about, “Let’s rob the hard disk of Mr.YG!”

I will share the unshared, old information of singers of YG Entertainment, plus everyday-lives happening in YGE, which I, myself watch and feel everyday. As taking some pictures and movies by myself, I will share all with you from now on. For example, a recording or practicing scene of singers who haven’t released their albums yet. I will share all of it with you even if I have some problems that I may have to leak some of yet unreleased musics.

I have always thought that it’s so sad I have to see all the beautiful clothes and shoes which GD wears to the recording studio just all by myself, but from now on I will record it with my cell phone as much as possible. Bom being caught eating “dokbokki” in secret, while Dara is taking nap at dawn, those I will share with you as long as they want me to.

There will be some very important information in the sharing box, which I will update everyday and there will be some so much normal everyday lives. Beside the news of YG artists, I will share everything in the world that I like or I am interested in. It’s kind of like a personal blog, but I will make some singers of YG to participate in and the information which they updated will be with their name on.

Also I will make “YG-LIFE” easily access onto Youtube, Twitter, & other apps, so to make many fans around the world be able to see it conveniently. I will finish “From YG” from now on and make a fresh start with “YG-LIFE”. It will be a small room, but i will make sure it be a warm true-communicative room. I will meet you all at “YG-LIFE” to keep my unfinished story going.

I wish you all the best & take care of yourselves, bye.

S: YG’s Message 2010.08.17 yg-life.co.kr
Translated By:HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
omonatheydidnt
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 am

ουάουυυ !! δεν μπορώ να περιμενω!!! Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 54139
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Big Bang celebrates their 4th anniversary   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100819_bigbang4thanniversary_main-e1282195782349

The boys of Big Bang recently celebrated their fourth anniversary since their debut, and a video message sent to their fans regarding their anniversary was revealed.

In the video message, Big Bang member Seungri is first seen singing an “anniversary” version of happy birthday song.

G-Dragon first talked about his sadness that they haven’t greeted their Korean fans in a long while, and that he is happy to finally greet them through this anniversary message.

Next was Seungri who said it felt like they only debuted just a few days ago. He also said that it is because of all their fans that they were able to come all the way to where they are.

Following Seungri was Taeyang who said that although Big Bang is currently doing oversea promotions as well as individual solo activities, the boys will comeback all together in the future, so anticipate their comeback. He also thanked their fans for staying by their side and trusting them, as they will also stay by their fans’ side and trust them as well.

Then it was T.O.P’s turn, and he also told the fans to anticipate Big Bang’s comeback as they will comeback looking even better.

Last was Daesung who said that this is only their fourth anniversary, and that there’s more years of Big Bang to come. He also told them to anticipate their comeback and support them throughout whether they’re promoting in Japan or Korea.

To conclude, G-Dragon shouted out, “Let’s meet again in our 5th anniversary,” to which T.O.P corrected, “Not in our anniversary, but in our upcoming comeback.” The boys all shouted “Fighting” and said their goodbyes with Seungri singing “~Into the fire” from Se7en’s Digital Bounce at the very end.

Thanks to crazyxcami for the tip and check out the video message below!

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Fans pick Lie as favorite Big Bang song   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100818_fanspicklieasfavoritebigbangsong_01-460x284

Among all of the songs talented group Big Bang sung since their debut, fans chose Lie as their favorite.

On the 19th, major online music site Monkey3 held a poll for fans to choose the number one Big Bang song among the group’s top ten hits rated upon the number of downloads and streaming count. This survey, which was held to celebrate the anniversary of 4 years since Big Bang’s debut, showed that fans favored Big Bang’s 2007 hit song Lie the most.

Lie was arguably Big Bang’s most popular hit song as it grabbed first place in almost all music online and offline sites, creating a syndrome in the Korean music market. In addition, the song Haru Haru released back in 2008 took second place for the survey while other great songs including Sunset Glow, Last Farewell, Lollipop 2 and Tell Me Goodbye followed behind.

[...]

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: BIBANG   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 29104_1284486316720_1366982258_30708464_6555209_n

BigBang's 4th anniversary 19/8/2006-19/8/2010 ♥

san simera to 2006 h YG entertainment mas paro0siase to0s:G Dragon,T.O.P,taeyang,daesung & seung ri
B to the A to the G BigBang!!

Last edited by Inna on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BB)
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: More Big Bang anniversary messages.   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 am

Dae
Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Iqcxt4TRANS: it’s dae~ sung! It’s 4th anniversary! wow thank you ^^ SOON! Bigbang is coming~ Just in a moment! Just wait for a very short time~

YB:

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 O71xtj
TRANS: [TaeYang] 4 years with VIP~ i’m so happy that you’re always with us ^^ we’re gonna make so much good memories from now on too!

Source: UFO Town

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 1srr

Original Message:

빅뱅 여러분 4주년축하드립니다

빅뱅 여러분~~ 4주년축하드립니다!!!~~^^

형들~ 우리 한번 10주년.. 20주년… 50주년… 100 주년!!!!!!!!!까지 5명이서 잘해보아욤 ^_^

그리고 우리 VIP분들에게 제가 선물쏘고갑니다 ㅎㅎㅎ

최근 저의모습을 올리고 전이만갑니다~~~~~~~

우리보고싶죠?^^ 나도 보고싶어요… 진심으로

좀참아야지 ….뭐..

흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐

제사진보고 힘내세요 우리 vip 분들~~

그럼안뇽 ~~^^ -승리-

Translation:

congratulation for your 4th year, Bigbang!

ok, we all going 10th, 20th.., 50th.,., and 100th year, all 5 brothers together!! ^_^

also i’m giving you VIPs a present. kekeke

it’s me, the very recent photo that i took, and bye~

do you guys miss me? ^^ me too… truly.

i guess i have to hold on a little…, yeah.

kekekekekeke

ok, cheer up VIPs with my photo~

bye~ ^^ -seungri

Original Source: http://bbvipz.com/

Translation Source:HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 am

BIGBANG video Message to V.I.Ps for 4th Anniversary

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: VIPS. WE SHALL NOW CELEBRATE.    Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Normalbbbeauhang01

Group Big Bang is set for comeback the later half of this year.

It is revealed that the earliest they will have their comeback in Korea is in October. They are set to released their 2nd album 2 years after their last album released in November 2008 with title song ‘Sunset Glow’.

YG Entertainment told MTStarNews on 20th August, “Big Bang will be releasing their new album coming October~November. We are looking at a full length album release.”

The YG rep also added, “Until now Big Bang member GDragon has participated in a way or another in the production of their albums. But for this Korean album, all the songs are produced by GDragon. This is the reason why it took so long to release this album.”

“GDragon has been spending time to work on Big Bang’s album even amidst Big Bang’s busy schedule promoting in Japan. But currently the album is about 80% done. We hope that fans will look forward to Big Bang’s new album.”

Meanwhile, Big Bang will be releasing their new Japanese single on 25th August.

S: star.mt.co.kr/stview.php
TRANS: sookyeong
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

BIGBANG Beautiful Hangover Online Official Audio Release!

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 E71108c7c189f53b9c163de2
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Big Bang Dances To ‘Abracadabra’ and ‘Mister’ For Big Show 2010 Read more: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/08/20/big-bang-dances-to-abracadabra-and-mister/#ixzz0xEg7GiSX kpoplive.com    Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 1D2N.BBBSHOW2010.01

Just released from their Big Show 2010 dvd, Big Bang parodies the famous reality-variety show, 1 Night, 2 Days. During one of the segments, the boys show off their dance moves to Brown Eyed Girls‘ Abracadabra and Kara’s Mister.
While the boys are resting in a cabin they begin to practice their dance moves to Abracadabra and Mister. The boys laugh as they find out that Daesung is an expert at the ‘butt dance’ and find out that TOP has difficulties with the dance. Although the rest of the members are enthusiastic and shaking their hips, TOP awkwardly dances while watching the rest of the members. G-Dragon pauses mid-dance and sinks to the floor as he begins laughing.
Watch the clips below:

Meanwhile, Big Bang is set to make their big comeback in either late October or early November.
Videos: Stupidefleurk@youtube.com
Written by wonderwonders@kpoplive.com

Read more: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/08/20/big-bang-dances-to-abracadabra-and-mister/#ixzz0xEgMIO00
kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Big Bang pumps it up with “Somebody to Luv” teaser   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100821_bigbangsomebodytoluv_01-460x353

Big Bang is close to wrapping up the recording process for their Korean comeback, but that doesn’t mean you have to sit around waiting for new music from this talented quintet – we’ve got a thirty second teaser of the upcoming Japanese track Somebody to Luv in hand for you to hear!

The pop group’s fifth Japanese single Beautiful Hangover is set to drop next Wednesday, August 25 in limited and regular edition, and will include two new songs: the title track Beautiful Hangover and Somebody to Luv. (Did anyone else think of Justin Bieber? Obviously two unrelated things I know, but it’s the first thing that came up in my mind!)

Although we got an earful of Beautiful Hangover three weeks back and an eyeful of the MV teaser four days ago, this is the first time that fans worldwide will get to preview the other track of this single. Like Beautiful Hangover, Somebody to Luv is an upbeat, autotune-tastic track that will get listeners up and dancing with its infectious tune. Check out the thirty-second teaser below!

allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: [Trans] Big Bang Talks About "Beautiful Hangover" plus their upcoming schedule for August and September!   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Bb5thsingle

Released after ‘Tell Me Goodbye’ which is the theme song of the popular drama ‘Iris’, BIGBANG now released ‘Beautiful Hangover’, the newest Japanese single. The style of this new song is different from the previous one which is filled with sadness but it is an electronic song with the rhythm that you want to dance on the dance floor when you are listening to it. Please come over to feel the relaxing steps of ‘SUMMER BIGBANG’!

Reporter: The new song ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is totally different from ‘Tell Me Goodbye’!
D-Lite: Yes, it is a song that you just want to dance along when listening to it.
G-Dragon: Actually, we have been deliberately changing the impression that we deliver to the people, we are trying to revolt the impression that we gave you the previous time from time to time.
TOP:It is just like we just want to have a step forward every time. At the same time, we want to show a brand new side of BIGBANG to all of you every now and then. We are striving for this continuously and we also feel satisfied by doing this.

Reporter: What do you think when you are producing this song?
G-Dragon: Summer night. I imagine that I am in the midst of this busy and noisy city and when I was listening to this song,the image of summer would be naturally popped up. This is a song that will make you feel like you are heading to somewhere to look for someone in a journey.

Reporter: In a journey, yes, it really is. It seems that we are going to somewhere from our hometown. The song is happy and relaxing.
TOP: It just feels like we have all passed the tunnel to a brand new world. It is the same case in my life. I am wondering whether this song would be a milestone of my life which enables me to step even more forward.
VI: Immediately after listening to it, we all thought that, ‘isn’t it a song that match so perfectly with summer’? The melody is easy to be remembered and the atmosphere is hot too. Superb rhythm and the chorus is so attractive so does the lyrics. This is a song which is full of the feeling of summer!

Reporter: There was good response in live too!
SOL: We match the notes and the rhythm for the hotness of summer when we perform. We use body moves to interpret summer.
VI: In the last part, if all of you can sing ‘HEY! HO!’ with us,it will be perfect!

Reporter: What is the origin of the name of this song?
G-Dragon: ‘ Hangover’ means overnight drunkenness and it is contradictory to be put together with such a positive adjective’ beautiful’ which means that her beauty is just like a kind of drunkenness. Whenever we think of her, we will have headache and abdominal pain. Although ‘hangover’ can be interpreted in many different ways, I think that ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is a language that describe the degree beauty of a girl.

-BIGBANG’s ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is the second Japanese single after the theme song of ‘IRIS’, ‘Tell Me Goodbye’. This is a song which describes how bad a boy misses a girl whom has snatched his heart. With vivid lyrics and a fast rhythm, it leaves a very deep impression on us. And another song ‘Somebody to Love’ is another piece of work which features in pioneering electric sound. We can feel their energy through this song. The gift of their third Japanese single is a mobile charm of D-Lite.

As for their schedule for this month and the next...

August 18
TV Guide Magazine

August 21
MBC Music Core (Taeyang)
BIGBANG Lotte Premier Talk Show

August 22
SBS KJE's Chocolate Broadcast (Taeyang)
SBS Inkigayo (Taeyang)
MBC Carpe Diem/Enjoy Today Broadcast (Seungri)

August 23
FujiTV's Hey!Hey!Hey! BIGBANG Corner

August 24
Smart Magazine Japan (October Issue) Interview

August 25
SOLAR Album International Release
Beautiful Hangover Single Release
MTV News Interview on MTV Japan

August 27
Asahi TV's Music Station Live Performance
B-PASS Japan (October Issue) Interview
BIGBANG in Tokyo on MTV Korea
MTV Heroes: BIGBANG on MTV Korea

August 28
Vogue Magazine Japan Interview

August 29
Incheon Music Wave 2010 (Taeyang)
BIGBANG Special on VMC Japan
BIGBANG in Tokyo on MTV Korea (Replay)

August 31/September 7 (Final date to be announced)
TBS's The Music Hour (August 24 Recording)

September 1
Fuji TV Japan's Sakigake Eight

September 3
TV Tokyo's 流派-R Interview + Beautiful Hangover recommendation

September 4

MBC Music Core (Taeyang)

September 7
S-Cawaii Magazine Japan (October Issue)

September 9
BIGBANG Eversense Fan Party in Bangkok, Thailand

September 25
SOLAR Concert (For ALL)

September 26
SOLAR Concert (For 18+)

(For the interview)
Source: yahoo.com.jp
Translated by: Rice@BigBangWorld

(For the schedule)
Sources: VIP Japan + BBVIPZ + MTV Korea
Credit: Tisya@bigbangupdates
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Check Out Big Bang’s ‘Somebody to Luv’   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100609_bigbang-600x197

The boys of Big Bang are scheduled to release their newest Japanese EP titled Beautiful Hangover very soon. The EP contains two tracks, the first is Beautiful Hangover, which most of you already heard and the second track is Somebody to Luv. Last week, a short preview for Somebody to Luv was used to tease fans and now the full track has been released.

T.O.P. and G-Dragon actually have parts where they speak in Japanese in this track, it’s not strictly English for them. The track is very catchy and I actually prefer it over Beautiful Hangover. Check it out below and remember to support the boys by purchasing the music.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 am

pl wraio kai auto to song apo to beautiful hangover!!
he~ exw eidi to digital cd single!!

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 C13e78d98db3550433fa1c90
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: The new MV BigBang-Beautiful hangover!   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 am

love GD ♥♥ ^^
ahh!! auto to vlemma to0 T.O.P (♥.♥)

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Bigbang-seungricrazy
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: BIGBANG interview on Japanese show “PON!”   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100609_bigbang-600x197

Popular Korean group, BIGBANG recently appeared on a Japanese tv show titled “PON!” on NTV for a short interview to advertise the release of their recent single “BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER.”

In the interview, the show questioned the members of BIGBANG if they were familiar with the girl in the picture. The girl in the picture was Shinoda Mariko from popular girl group AKB48 who is also known to be a big fan of G-DRAGON. All the members of BIGBANG immediatly knew who she was, and G-DRAGON commented that she was very beautiful. Afterwards, V.I. (Seungri) commented about the popularity of AKB48 in Korea. In addition, Shinoda Mariko recently posted a picture of her and the autographed CD which was given to her from the members of BIGBANG on her official blog page.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: [News] Newspaper report Big Bang attending KPOP Night Concert on October 23rd in Singapore   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:28 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 1Groups of Korean stars coming to Singapore for concert on October 23rd

Korean groups Big Bang, SNSD together with SHINee, FT Island and Infinite will be coming to Singapore on October 23rd to hold the “Korean Pop Night Concert”.

There will be 6 groups of artists participating in this concert, organizer Proof Label has announced the 5 groups on Facebook, the last group will be announced later.

Concert tickets will be on sale early September, for more information check out Proof Label’s Facebook.

Source: mypaper.sg
Translated by: Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: seven and taeyang shirt brothers   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Once again, we get to see members of the YG family interacting with each other and having fun. This time it was during the Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival, which was recently held last night.

On the 29th, Se7en uploaded two pictures of himself on Twitter with Big Bang’s Taeyang, and he included the comment, “W TAEYANG!!! We are the running shirt brothers!!! At the KMW waiting room~~ in Incheon… Haha”.

In the photo, you can see both Taeyang and Se7en wearing white muscle back tops while doing the warm hearted ‘V’ pose.

Fans who saw this showed great interest in the picture, to which some replied, “Even if you guys are just wearing muscle backs, you guys still look awesome”, “Even your backs are awesome!”, and “Taeyang’s muscles are sexy.”

Soon after the festival finished, Se7en uploaded another two pictures with Taeyang, and this time they were playing arcade games. He left the message, “We were going to eat after the performance but there was an arcade game next to us…haha BACK TO THE world of childhood innocence ^^ W MA B.”
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: BIG BANG’s appearance on NiTele’s “DON!”   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100821_bigbangsomebodytoluv_01

Nihon TV’s program “Don!” featured a 10-minute special on Korean boy group BIGBANG on September 1st, airing an exclusive interview with the boys and a detailed introduction of the members with Korean MC Kang TaeYoo. The interview covered topics such as the members favorite foods, their practice schedules in Japan, interesting differences in the Japanese entertainment industry, and their ideal types.

The interviewers asked Japanese shoppers at the Korean shops in Shin-Okubo about their attraction to BIGBANG.

“They give off a ‘cute’ image at first, but when they dance or sing, they’re suddenly really cool,” said one fan. Another: “Some of them are very beautiful singers and also there’s the very cool husky rap … When you see [BIGBANG] … they leave an impression.”

Full video:

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: taeyang Solar concert G-Dragon Me2day Photo Update   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 G-dragon_1283782636_86608_me2photo

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 100831ybsolar

Taeyang solo concert "solar" is coming^^ 25/9,26/9
pios 8a mo0 pari ena apo auta ta ticket? hehe~

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 2tae5
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Eversense BIGBANG Fan Party Video Message   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:03 am

BIGBANG speaks a liltle bit of Thai,that's very cute!

G-Dragon:Pom rak fan chao Thai mak mak krabbb (I love Thai fans very much)
(the clip doesn't let him finish "Pom rak khun" (I love you) LOL)

D-Lite: A-harn Thai aroi mak mak krab! (Thai food is yummy!)

Thai fans will get to meet them all on 09/09.We hope that y'all will have loads of fun^^

But,eh,what the shoot is that for?There's lights and settings behind them!Oops!I won't tell,I won't tell~^^

Via Eversense Thailand
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Big Bang counts down till Taeyang’s solo concert   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:52 am

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 20100907_bigbangdday

Big Bang members are also among those waiting for Taeyang’s solo concerts at the end of the month.

The boys have started the countdown already, and member G-Dragon even posted a picture on his me2DAY with the caption, “D-19 , D-20???!!??”

Fans commented,

“I hope Young Bae’s solo concert succeeds! Big Bang should have a concert soon too.”
“How long has it been since they’ve taken a picture together?”
“I thought the D-day was for Big Bang’s comeback!”

Taeyang’s concerts will take place on the 25th and the 26th, and 90% of the songs will be played by a live band. Interestingly enough, the concerts will be split up; one for audience members 18 years and older, the other as an all-ages event.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: BIG BANG 2010 FILA Fall/Winter season   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 O0500037310736405658

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 O0500037310736405657

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 O0500037310736405659

via vipz

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 6z1yiv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang   Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Παλιοτερα νεα για τους Big Bang
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next