Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

[11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession Empty
PostSubject: [11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession   [11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 am

[11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession 34390210
SS501‘―s Kim Hyung Jun confident confession about his first kiss has become a hot issue.

During MBC Every1 pre-recording of the truth game with the question ‘°When is your first kiss‘±, Kim Hyung Jun replied ‘°When 20 years old, I had my first kiss‘±. In response to this, Eun Ji Won asked blatantly, ‘°By any chance, it happened when SS501 was active?‘±, to which Kim Hyung Jun honestly replied, ‘°Yes‘±, hence shocking everyone.

Additionally Kim Hyung Jun said that ‘°Will not forgetive the first kiss even until I die.‘± On a cold winter day, after reading out to (his) girlfriend the letter he had written, had his first kiss while trembling and therefore managed to confess in a romantic way. His younger brother, U-KISS‘―s Ki Bum, upon hearing his brother‘―s shy confession, stated ‘°I still thought that you haven‘―t had your first BoBo‘±, expressing his hurt by his elder brother‘―s betrayal (?).

Meanwhile, U-KISS‘―s Kevin expressed that he has yet to have his first kiss, and have not even have a girlfriend yet.

Credits:Source: Good Day Sports
Trans: Only Jun (kimhyungjun.net)

=========================================================================
aww so cute~!! Pisteuw oti oute h kopela tou prokeitai na 3exasei pote to prwto tous fili ;) Tyxerh kopelitsa ^^
Btw LOL stn Kevin XD
Back to top Go down

[11/02 NEWS] Kim HyungJun, ‘°First Kiss When SS501 was Active‘± Shocking Confession
Page 1 of 1