Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.” Empty
PostSubject: Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.”   Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.” EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 am

Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.” 2010101411383210021

Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.” 2010101411383210022

Group Dalmatian, created by MC Mong, is a group filled with liveliness and passion just as much as MC Mong. They know how to love and enjoy music it seems.

Dalmatian is a six-member group of various age groups, the leader, Inati, born in 81 while the magnae Drama was born in 91. It was a worry at first, having members with a ten-year age difference in a group. Wouldn’t their relationship be awkward and uncomfortable?

The members’ answers were unexpected. “Magnae Drama treats leader Inati carelessly.”

Of course, that may have been over exaggerated but it’s a surprise to see that Drama who is in his 20s gets along with Inati who is in his 30s so well without any problems. First off, Inati & Drama’s images are different. Inati has defined features, showing a masculine image while Drama has a cute appearance and an eye smile that will melt the hearts of nunas in an instant.

What is the reason as to how they’re able to get along like blood brothers? The members gathered up and said, “Drama is good to his hyungs,” complimenting him. During the interview, although the reporter has only seen Drama for a short amount of time said, “Drama’s personality seems well mannered.”

In this compliment, Drama couldn’t hide his embarrassment. Drama said, “Being in the team is a blessing itself. Personally, I think this team fits well with me and I respect that there’s a team like this even. Although Inati hyung is in his 30s, he treats me 100 times better than hyungs my age, wait, even beyond that and I feel that he does love me,” as he replied back to the compliments from his hyungs.

In this friendly atmosphere, Day Day spoke up. Day Day carefully showed his complaints of their leader.

Day Day started off by saying, “Leader Inati has a lot of strong points about him,” reassuring Inati but soon continued by saying, “It’s difficult when he tells us to practice one more time, even though we’re a lot busier due to our schedules nowadays. I wish for Inati hyung to one day say ‘Let’s take a break today.’”

By Day Day’s honest confession, Inati’s face became serious but replied by saying, “I know but this is to perfect the team so there’s nothing I can do,” as he defended himself. The members who were wary of the leader’s presence said, “We’re even more than family. We try to minimize the ranks within the standard groups,” showing their strong relationships with one another.

As the interview ended, Dalmatian members showed their ambitions into becoming a group like ‘god.’ Rather than a good-looking group, they aim to become a comfortable group with the feel of next door oppas (or in other cases, next door dongsengs). In midst of the idol groups that are presented glamorously, Dalmatian chooses to appeal to the public with a comfortable yet bright image.

Dalmatian’s whereabouts are being watched as they had a bright start with their title song ‘Round One’ and reality program Mnet’s ‘Dalmatian’s Manager Goes on Strike.’

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE), seoulfoood DALMINATION (TRANS)
Back to top Go down

Dalmatian says, “Magnae treats the leader carelessly. We're like a family now.”
Page 1 of 1