Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day Empty
PostSubject: TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day    TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day 2010101811024110021

The youngest male idol group, TEEN TOP (C.A.P Chunji L.Joe Niel Changjo Ricky) held a surprise event on their 100th day.

TEEN TOP made their debut on 10th July in MBC 'Music Core'. TEEN TOP did their activities with their title song 'Clap', and received some attention for their great live performance. They finished their activities with 'Clap' and got to rest for a while. They hit their 100th Day on last 17th October, and held a surprise event for their fans.

On 17th October from 6-7 PM, TEEN TOP were on their Twitter, Me2day and UFO Town. They were connecting with their fans through a surprise event.

6 members goes in an order to express their happiness with replies. Just like their nickname 'world-dol' (world idol), there's so many international fans who dropped some congratulatory messages.

Before the event ended, the members wrote something like "Time is fast, right? Let's go together until our 1st anniversary and 10th anniversary. I love you", "Thanks to everyone who joined the event! It was really fun!! And thanks to all fans who congratulated our 100th Day. I love you.", etc.

Meanwhile, TEEN TOP will be holding their first official fan meeting in Japan on 2nd November. TEEN TOP received some attention from junior and high school students in Japan. They're certified as the 'Top of 10s' (teenagers).

Source : NEWSEN
Credit : dianapetrina@6TeensOnTop.com
Back to top Go down

TEEN TOP's 100th Day, A surprise reply-event to fans in Twitter and Me2day
Page 1 of 1