Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core Empty
PostSubject: Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core   Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core 20101013_ninemuses-459x3061

It seems like there’s a general consensus amongst our readers about this hot girl group ever since they’ve made their comeback with their single “Ladies.” Joining the trend, I will have to agree that Nine Muses have definitely improved since their debut and they’ve done it swiftly and smoothly!

Their comeback track has shown off their fine vocals, but it seems many readers are unsatisfied with their choreography. One step at a time, they always say! Let’s continue watching and supporting these girls on their journey of improvement!

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core   Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

teleies!!!teleies!! dn mporw na katalabw giati exoun problima me tn xorografia oloi oi antis!! mia xara einai! exei polu wraia simeia!! kai an akousw alli mia fora oti oi xorografies twn SNSD(edw na 8umisw oti oi SNSD einai i latreia mou) einai polu pio duskoles 8a gelasw!! oi arxikes xorogr twn snsd itan arketa duskoles alla oi teleutaies ts dn einai kai oti pio duskolo uparxei!! as sobareutoume ligo~ Nine Muses fighting!!
Back to top Go down

Nine Muses take “Ladies” to Music Core
Page 1 of 1