Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CL (Lee Chaerin)

Go down 
+11
christa.lexy
m a r y
meta3aki Gd
Eleanna
Erisadesu
tiana
Inna
Marialena94
Barbara
Darkeella
hotdbsk.gr
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 am

waaaaa~~
thelo kai eg na exo filo sxediasti modas!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 194173548-e1289995630943
MY MUSE CL AN I BACKSTAGE

cr:@ITSJEREMYSCOTT

Θελω και την κρεμαστρα!!! CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 7788
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: CL with YG Dancers   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 pm

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 24bu6io

Credits: nique_25@Sbox
Reuploaded by: minzy-ah@YGLadies.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Ch129241410216864386351

Spoiler:

Last edited by DaNaii BJ and VIP on Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Where in the World is 2NE1's CL?   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 pm

2NE1 members are enjoying a little break and Dara has revealed CL's secret location.

Recently Dara uploaded a new picture of CL on her me2day account with a cute message. Dara has declared to be the president of CL's fanclub and that is why she was sharing this special picture with Blackjacks.

CL is currently in France having a good time during her break.

Dara posted the following message:
“looks like CL is in a picturesque place~! ^.^ Hello! This is CL’s fanclub president Dara! I’ve could have seen this picture by myself but as the president of CL’s fanclub I’m giving the members a present!”

“our CL is doing well~ she’s looks cool as always! Bonjour~!”

Fans have been surprised by her amazing outfit calling her a goddess who has just descended and that they thouht this looked like a photoshot.

Source:gokpop.com

Last edited by DaNaii BJ and VIP on Tue May 22, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken Pic Kai to Katharisa ligaki)
Back to top Go down
Erisadesu

Erisadesu

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 am

σήμερα την είδα στον ύπνο μου
αυτή και την minzi...
πριν κανα μήνα είδα τον T.O.P

έχω πρόβλημα το ξέρω.
Back to top Go down
http://erisabetsu.blogspot.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Did CL become a teacher at a child care center? Playing with the baby ‘Heart-warming’   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 24_125224

Did CL become a teacher at a child care center? Playing with the baby ‘Heart-warming’

CL of 2NE1 having a good time with the two babies have attracted many attention.

Sean tweeted on his twitter, “CL fell asleep with a smile along with the children. Did she have too much fun with the other children?” Along with this tweet, he posted these pictures.

In the pictures above, CL is looking at the child lying down with a big smile on her face having a good time. She is also holding the baby in a stable pose and smiling naturally.

Netizens who saw these photos commented, ” The way CL is holding the baby is natural”, ”It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a heartwarming scene”, “The baby is adorable, but so is CL!”

Source: nate
Translated by: sieljjang@clbaddestfemale.wordpress
T/N: ‘훈훈돋네’ is a slang
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: I'm CLassified   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 59bc3938e9a35676b9998ff

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 A559ba64d2dcc7a2f63654f
Source: Baidu 2NE1 Bar
Re-uploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am

omg!! Απο Θελω όλη την φωτογραφηση!! CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 602128
CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgqsqmlTsz1qevjbgo1_500
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:22 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 F0093142_4d5e1682a9c5d

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 am

2NE1 gathered together to celebrate CL’s birthday

The members of 2NE1 gathered together to celebrate CL’s birthday a day early.

On February 25th, Minzy uploaded a series of photos from CL’s birthday celebration. She narrated the events through the photos saying,

“Kyaa~ all of 2NE1 has gathered~!!!!! keke Although CL-unni’s birthday is tomorrow, we all gathered to eat delicious food together~~#^^# CL-unni said she was going to pay today~ keke live broadcast!! Please anticipate the work of writer Ggong (Minzy) and Reporter Ssan (Dara)!

The four of us~^_^

Happy Birthday CL!

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=vqshe
Spoiler:
Source: akp & photos via twitter @mingkki21
CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 406763
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 am

HAPPY BDAY LEE CHAERIN!!

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 2df09fa334_73591520_o2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:00 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Me2dayDARA507

ORIGINAL: 생일을축하해주신 모든분들 감사합니다 사랑해!!! 채린올림
TRANSLATION: Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes..I love you!!! By Chaerin

by Dara's me2day update

cr:@21bangs
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: 2NE1 CL’s recent increase in beauty has fans asking, “What’s your secret to bigger eyes?”   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 201102161631041001_1

2NE1 CL’s beauty which grows as days go on was revealed.

On February 15th Dara updated her Me2day revealing a photo of CL along with this message, “Here’s a picture for CL’s fans. I really wanted to save this photo. I will show you an undisclosed private picture.”

Dara continued, “This picture was sent directly to me through CL’s phone. Even though she can’t handle using me2day or a computer, but she sent this photo to me. It’s really cute”

As if attending the shoot during practice, the CL in the picture had golden hair reaching her shoulders and highlighted her eyes with smoky makeup. Her pretty features, the shape of her face, and especially her large eyes staring at the camera is eye-catching.

Netizens who has seen the picture says, “Unni is getting prettier as time goes by.. what’s your secret? ke” “Her eyes have gotten bigger! keke” “Within these past few days, it seems you’ve changed a lot~” etc. bringing fiery interest.

Meanwhile 2ne1 is preparing and gearing up for their debut in Japan.

Source: newsen

Translated by: sieljjang@clbaddestfemale
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Preview of CL & Jeremy Scott on Project Runway   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:50 am

Source: DC2NE1
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 am

Can't wait~~~
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: CL for CJ Card CF (30s), with Daesung   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 am

Source: DC2NE1
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 am

CL & Jeremy Scott’s interview from Harper’s Bazaar
CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 CL_hb-02

The ever-so-fashionable: CL & Jeremy Scott

Watching CL perform on stage makes one wonder, which star did this small girl come from. But inside a Chung Dam Dong studio, if considering ‘Out of this Universe’, someone even more out there, designer Jeremy Scott was watching her photo shoot with a similar feeling. His face showed a facial expression that of which you get when you face the Rocky Mountains or YungPuRau, and the magnificent nature Lake Baikal. “Wow, truly amazing. That charismatic eye make up down to the sharp line of her chin. Truly magnificent.”He continued to comment on his marvel. Probably, anyone else who were present on the scene watching CL’s charisma even outshine the bright flash of the camera would have responded the same way.

“I saw 2NE1 first through the internet.” Jeremy Scott’s and 2NE1’s initial meeting was purely through their interest towards one another. While browsing the internet, Jeremy Scott came upon 2NE1’s music video and initiated the first meeting with this charismatic group. “After watching their video on youtube, I was totally smitten! I contacted Korea’s part for Adidas and told them I really wanted to meet them and to open up (host) a fun party together.” And so on March 2010, Jeremy Scott and 2NE1 hosted a party that was the talk of the town. Within the group 2NE1, Jeremy told us he was especially close with CL. “Even from the first meeting, it was like we’ve been friends for years. As soon as we saw each other, we immediately became a perfect pair.”

The day Jeremy Scott arrived in Korea, his twitter was updated with a picture he took with CL. His first rendezvous as soon as he landed in Korea was a date with CL. “We ate and shopped at vintage stores. It’s always fun hanging out with CL.” This date was only the third time the pair saw each other (face to face). After meeting for the first time at the Adidas Originals party. When 2NE1 went to LA for their 2nd album, CL made time to visit his workspace. “It was really fun then. We visited all the shops in LA and really went shopping!” And now he came to Korea to present an award in a cable channel’s Star Icon Awards, creating their third reunion. Even though they’ve only met three times, the pair seemed like affectionate siblings who’s known each other for years. “Jeremy’s like a real ‘sister’ (laughter) to me. He always makes me feel comfortable and I can tell him my concerns I haven’t been able to share with anyone else. Because of the distance, we can’t see each other often, but when we do, it’s always fun.”

The day after the photo shoot, 2NE1 and Jeremy Scott stepped out on the red carpet of the Style Icon Awards, together. Of course, all of 2NE1 were dressed in Jeremy’s designs that he had especially created and brought from the US. CL wore Jeremy’s unique coat hanger dress and on this day 2NE1 won Style Icon under the ‘female singer category’. The presenter was Jeremy Scott. He came to Korea to sincerely support and congratulate the group. Opposites attract. They are like magnets, sticking close to each other, and we’ve found many similarities between them. First is their surprising (!) personality. Every time Jeremy Scott comes to Korea, Lee Yong Suk, from Adidas Originals Korea and handles Jeremy’s daily schedule while in the country says, “Truthfully, before meeting Jeremy, I assumed he would be hard-headed, with sharp attitude, and unpredictable temper. From his designs and what the media portrayed him as made me believe that he would definitely be not normal. However, after meeting him, my opinions about him have changed. He is always kind and sincere towards people and he knows how to mind his manners.” After hearing her speak, Jeremy smiled in agreement. “She’s right. A lot of people have that misconception (about me). But you know what’s funny? People who really have that attitude end up producing boring and predictable material. It may be that my challenging designs is my way of conversing with people with open hearts.”

In that aspect, CL seems very similar. Curious as to what this extremely talented young woman has in her future, I asked which musician she looks up to as her role model. “These days, I really like Queen’s Freddy Mercury. My dad really loved Queens so I’ve grown up listening to their music, but recently I had a chance to watch their concert video and they were amazing.” Truth be told, if she told me that her role models were Beyonce or Rihanna, I would have been disappointed. Instead of proclaiming she was hip hop to the bone, she showed that she was open to different cultures. Even opening up and getting inspired from legendary musicians before her time which allow her to don the ‘try to copy me if you can’ attitude on stage with her eyes opened wide that still had us nodding to the beat. Just like how Jeremy Scott first saw 2NE1.

Every era has designers mingling with celebrities. However, compared to the stars who attend and sit in the front row of a designer’s fashion show and only taking photographs to record the moment, they are different. This young woman really loved Jeremy Scott’s clothing design. So she wore them on stage, and seeing that, Jeremy made the first phone call that led to their valuable friendship. This is how the current style icon handle the new fashion era, and their willingness to open their hearts to new ways of life that allows them to continue to create innovative opportunities.

Source: Harper’s Baazar, @21bangs
Translated by: xmoosicx@CltheBaddestFemale.com
Back to top Go down
Eleanna

Eleanna

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:31 am

H CL einai apla 8EA !!! Dn yparxei kamia alla san kai afthn sthn K-pop mousikh skhnh !!!! LATREVWWW TA RUXA THS XDXD
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Spoiler:

kl h kopela einai kouklitsa alla dn 3erw ti paizet kt apo to vaphimo gt eixa dei kt pic pou dn m poluarese ...

without make up
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 am

CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 21cl_110

auth einai h tourta gia ta gene9lia ths CL
by:me2day
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:31 am

hihi :):)

wraia einai h tourta ths !!!!!!
polu roz :p
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 am

meta3aki Gd wrote:
hihi :):)

wraia einai h tourta ths !!!!!!
polu roz :p

nai poly stis 3 iouliou ta exei ! makari na ta giwrtash kala !
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CL (Lee Chaerin)   CL (Lee Chaerin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CL (Lee Chaerin)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek Kpop Lovers :: Kpop :: Female Groups :: 2NE1-
Jump to: