Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most Empty
PostSubject: Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most   Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most BoomLeeteuk-HEADER

The original master of SBS Strong Heart’s Boom Academy and jack-of-all-trades Boom reveals how he misses his friend Leeteuk.After Boom left to fulfill his mandatory service at the army, it was Leeteuk who filled in his shoes with Teuk Academy. Boom left a funny yet sincere message to Super Junior’s leader through an interview, saying:
“To Teuk who I miss, before, you used to receive my ideas and listened to my advice well…Now you don’t do that anymoreWhen I watched Teuk Academy, I thought about how well you were doing.
When asked who he missed the most, the comedian replied, “I miss and think of a lot of people. I especially think of Hodong hyung and Super Junior Leeteuk,” expressing his affection toward comedian and host Kang Hodong as well.The pair still talks often on the phone, revealing their continuing friendship.

Source: Newsen
Translation: minnie@sujuism.blogspot
Written by: aetria@kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most   Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

axou to kalo mou!!
pragmatika poli fasi eixane oloi tous sto Strong Heart!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

Boom Misses Super Junior’s Leeteuk the Most
Page 1 of 1