Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon   Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon 20101016_kwonin_2-460x609

On this week’s ‘We Got Married‘, Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In held a surprise birthday event for her ‘husband’, 2AM’s Jo Kwon.During the episode, after successfully deceiving Kwon, Ga-In entered the room with a birthday cakeGa-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon Mag-glass_10x10 and completely surprised Kwon.After Ga-In sang him ‘Happy Birthday’, Jo Kwon revealed his usual playful manner as he dunked his hand into the cream and smothered it in Ga-In’s face, teasing, “Wanna kiss?” and “Try lick your face.” Ga-In retaliated by smothering his face with the cake.During the interview with the producers, Jo Kwon told them, “I’m not usually the type to be able to express my feelings well when I’m moved by something. If a reaction did come out during those kinds of situations, then it was just acting.”He continued to explain, “When I looked at Ga-In, instead of a wife, she felt like my girlfriend.”Meanwhile Ga-In commented, “I think at the time, Jo Kwon’s expression was the same throughout. He’s always laughing. Laughing even when I smothered him with cake… If we separated, I will probably only remember his laughter.”
Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon 20101016_kwonin-460x1184
Source + Photo: My Daily
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon   Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 am

Mono to laughter tou tha thymatai?????!!!!! tespa...... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Ga-In holds a surprise birthday event for hubby Jo Kwon
Page 1 of 1