Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival Empty
PostSubject: 101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival   101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:43 pm

The Seoul Soul Festival, which stretches over 2 days from the 9th to 10th October started today at Yong San War Memorial Hall. Se7en was the opening act, followed by Taeyang and Musiq Soulchild.101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival Ebaea4eca780ed81acec9980101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival X2_2f46dc1During his performance, Se7en thanked fans and said “Today there will many outstanding musicians performing. After me will be Taeyang’s performance.”He sang a total of 8 songs – I’m going crazy, I will do well, Home (originally by Brian McKnight), Digital Bounce, Better Together, La La La and Passion and Come back to me as encore. During the 2nd song, he suddenly took off his jacket which sent fans screaming.
Photo: w/ Musiq Soulchild -photo from twitter of Seoul Soul festival, and farineliNews from TC daily, translated by cecilia
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/

101009 Se7en performs at Seoul Soul Festival
Page 1 of 1