Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

[NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am

[NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  2qjxfm10

Quote :
It was revealed today that SHINee’s Jonghyun had injured his ankle ligaments while Key hurt his chest muscles after a performance in Indonesia the day before.

SHINee had took off for Indonesia to perform at the Korea-Indonesia Sharing Friendship Concert held on the 12th in Jakarta, Indonesia.

SM Entertainment said on the 14th, “The Indonesian fans showed a lot of interest in SHINee. When Jonghyun was getting off the stage, there were a lot of people that were waiting to see SHINee. Jonghyun got pushed around, twisted his ankle and hurt his ligaments. Key also got hurt at this time.”

SM continued, “Jonghyun went to a hospital in Seoul as soon as he arrived. He got a minor cast to protect his ankle. Key went to the hospital as well and they told him he should rest for a day or two. Because of this, SHINee could not make it to the event that was scheduled that night.”

SM added, “But their injuries are not serious so their follow-up song ‘Hello’ will be promoted without problems. SHINee members are very thankful of the Indonesian fans’ support.”

Despite the above, their appearance in Indonesia made it onto the first page of The Jakarta Post, making this trip a memorable one. And this explains why SHINee performed with just Minho, Taemin and (edit) Onew at the KIKO Public Awareness Cultural Fest yesterday night.

credits: akp

Quote :
Recently, 5 male idol group SHINee went to Indonesia on the 12th for the "Korea-Indonesia Sharing Friendship Concert" and on the event, JongHyun and Key were injured.

SHINee's agency SM Entertainment said on the 14th, "SHINee at the event received a lot of interest from the local fans, when they were coming down from the stage, thousands of fans were crowding and due to the huge crowd and the pushing, Jonghyun got injured and his left ankle was injured, also, Key was injured and got a wound in his left chest".

He continued, "JongHyun and Key returned to Seoul on the 13th to go to the hospital to receive immediate care, they are asked to rest for 1-2 days, because of this, SHINee's schedule will be stopped for a couple of days".

"Since Jonghyun cannot dance because of his injury, we will delay activities for "hello", we are happy and thankful for the big encouragement and interest Indonesian fans showed SHINee".

Photo's of JongHyun has been spreading around the Indonesian Newspaper because of the event showing the great interest of the local media and fans to SHINee.

Source: Starnews
Credits: blueprincess824 @ Dkpopnews.net

OK nomizo oti xriazode DIALHMA!
episis o TAEMIN kai o KEY 8a ine MCs st Music Core^^

::EDIT::

Quote :
Fanaccount: What happened in Indonesia
keyismyhulala:

I was at the front row when SHINee went outside. And I saw everything. As I remember the moment, I cry again.

1. Onew’s hair was pulled. I clearly saw that his face turned angry
2. Jonghyun nearly fell. His body was already 90 degrees sideways. I don’t know if it was because of the Shawols who wanted to touch him.
3. Taemin was scared, his face was very pale. And his expression was like a scared little child. Well, I’ve always known that he was scared of lots of fans
4. Minho… nothing was the matter with him to be honest. But behind him there was a SHINee world who screamed and apparently it was because she got stepped on by another fan. He looked back at once when he heard that scream. He seemed like he wanted to help but the security guys pulled him back.
5. Key smiled. But it was like an annoyed and disgusted smirk. His clothes was pulled by a Shawol.
6. Like I said before, there were numerous SHINee world behind SHINee who were stepped on.

credits: tumblr

More in the fanaccount here:
Spoiler:

pffffffffffff :/
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

[NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEE OXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TWRA THA VALW TA KLAMATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TA PAIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TA SKOTWSANEEEEEEEEEE ENTAKSEI I ALITHEIA EINAI PWS DEN KATIGORW KAI TOUS FANS ENTAKSEI SKEFTEITE PWS MPOREI KAN NA MIN TO KATALAVANE ME TI DYNAMI TOUS TRAVAGANE ALLA ENTAKSEI LIGO PIO IREMA VRE PAIDAKIA TWRA EINAI NOSOKOMEIO EXOUME KANENA NEO?? PWS EINAI POU EINAI?? VASIKA POLY THARALAIO NA VGOUN OI TREIS MONOI TOUS NA TRAGOUDISOUN POLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MPRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAZIIIIIIII AX EYXOMAI NA EINAI POLY GRIGORA PERASTIKAAAAA KAI ELEOSSSSS AFISTE TOUS NA KSEKOURASTOUNNNNNNNNNNNN LIGAKIIIIII VRE SMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 am

Ρε σεις Shawls να πουμε!! ΖΩΝΤΑΝΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΘΕΛΟΥΜΕ ΚΑΙ ΟΧΙ ΣΕ ΚΟΜΜΑΤΙΑ!!!! [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  335337
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 am

p jjong dn emfanistike shmera st skhnh.
Shmera htan mono o taemin minho k key
(o onew ixe musical)
ala o key edixne pl kourasmenos :/
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 am

agelikoula exoume to videaki mipws??
Back to top Go down
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 pm

uparxoun kapoies fan cams k pics m ton jjong n koutseni ala dn 8elo n balo. an 8es phgene YT
k googlare :/
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 am

emmm oxi vasika ennoousa apo tin emfanisi tou hello me tous 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia    [NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia  Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]SM's Official Statement for Key's and Jonghyun's Injury in Indonesia
Page 1 of 1