Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs Empty
PostSubject: Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs   Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs 20101011000093_0

Popular girl group 2NE1′s leader CL’s leadership is gaining a lot of love from the company but still has more to show.

A 2NE1′s ‘My Single’ graphic featuring the 3 members (Sandara, Minzy, Bom) compliments towards their leader (CL) were shown on Samsung’s staff communication window (internet). Person-in-charge of Samsung wants to show the importance of leadership and harmony among members, and he hopes that staffs will be able to understand through the lines of words.

For the question topic of ‘What does 2NE1 members have to say towards CL’s leadership’, Sandara chose ‘Best Skills’ and explains, “In music, she does her best and seeks for perfection“.

Minzy chose ‘Caring for members’ as the best asset of CL, she explains, “CL unnie will ask for what things do I like, or am I in a difficult situation“.

Bom chose ‘The reason for the UP atmosphere in team?’ with her explanation of, “CL might be the leader, but she is not the one that holds the weight of the group. Rather, she likes wrecking it.”

Source: ysk@ heraldm.com
Translation: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

Samsung uses ‘CL’s leadership’ as role model for their staffs
Page 1 of 1