Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lee Junho

Go down 
+9
nalty7
Bi Dim
JaeSo
Marialena94
NunaNena
agelicaso
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
ginnywise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 am

ena mikro afieromataki sta xeilh tou Junho!!!!

Junho's lips!:
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 am

Epeidh to paramelhsa to gluko mou polu kairo~

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lipy40ZaUO1qfaup4o1_500

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am

[Junho] K-Pop Boys+ Interview

Lee Junho - Page 8 5uo049

When you were young, what kind of child were you?

JUNHO: I was undoubtedly the captain of our play unit. Cellphones didn’t exist at the time, so I went around my friends’ houses after school to give out orders like, “Gather at the plaza, ‘cause we’re playing soccer~” I learned lots of things, too. Soccer, baseball, swimming, cooking, programming…… I wasn’t happy until I tried everything I was interested in. But my personality changed after I grew 16cm in the second year of middle school.

TAEC: I grew 20cm in my second year, too! I thought I had grown taller because of the change in food after moving to America, but I guess not~

JUNHO: Your knees hurt at that time, didn’t they? I was 146cm in the sixth year of elementary school, but because of my growth spurt to 172cm in the second year of middle school, I couldn’t play sports at one point. That’s when I watched dance clips in the classroom, wrote fantasy novels, made websites, created games, programmed computers……. I become an indoor person. After entering high school, I was awakened by dancing and returned to my active self.

Did your studies go well?

KHUN: I totally didn’t study either when I was in an all-boys class, but the moment I was changed to a co-ed class, I studied tons! I was the only boy in a class with 6 girls, so I had more reason to study.

JUNHO: That stimulates a man’s pride, doesn’t it? I was quite studious when I was in middle school. Rather, I’m the type to concentrate on my studies a month before an exam. My friends and I worked together to guess the exam questions. Our predictions were spot-on!

[Talking about trainee days.]

JUNHO: When I was a high school student, I was in the drama club, but my interest shifted to singing and dancing in my third year, so I joined the audition programme “Super Star Survival” when I was 17 years old. I had always been a fan of J.Y.Park-san, so I wanted to try for JYP from the very start. J.Y.Park-san is a genius who always creates music that no one ever expects, right? I was attracted by that.

Speaking of JYP, am I correct to say that it’s an agency that gathers extremely talented people?

JUNHO: In Korea, just becoming a JYP trainee is a great honour. More than that, there’s the appeal of working with lots of talented friends.

Do trainees see each other as rivals?

JUNHO: It wasn’t so much rivalry, as the feeling like, “If that guy can do it, I should be able to do it too.” We improve by criticising each other, so we’re more like “comrades” than rivals.

Taecyeon-san and Wooyoung-san play high school characters who hope to become singers in the drama “Dream High”. Were your actual days spent as a trainee of any help?

JUNHO: First of all, romance wasn’t even on our minds when we were trainees. It’s not that it wasn’t allowed, so much as everyone was so focused on practices that we didn’t have time for that sort of thing. Moreover, it’s a world where success depends solely on talent, so all that dramatic stuff about sacrificing oneself to protect a friend never happened in real life before.

What kind of lifestyle did you have, specifically?

JUNHO: Our lessons focused on singing and dancing, and we took acrobatic classes with 2AM, too.

Who do you think was the most amazing member in your trainee days?

JUNHO: My first impression would be that Junsu-kun had a charismatic aura. Taecyeon-kun sort of had the feel of a brotherly senior? Chansung’s silent demeanor gave me a cool image, while Wooyoung seemed kind of aloof. Chansung was actually just spacing out, though. (laughs) Wooyoung’s kinder and more stoic than he looks.

When I talk to you, I don’t feel any testosterone-filled jimseung (beastliness); instead, you give off the feel of mischievous boys in their early twenties. In the first place, where did the term “jimseung-dol (beastly idol)” come from?

JUNHO: We were first dubbed that because we appeared on a variety show called “Idol Army” and acted like wild animals. It actually meant to refer to us as “those uncontrollable guys”, “wild children”, the people who move here and there freely on their own. Then our performance of “I Hate You”, which closely resembled the robust power of carnivorous animals, established the image of toughness in the term “jimseung-dol”, which still continues up to today.

So it was possible for you to have joined 2AM and focused on singing ballads.

JUNHO: That’s right. Honestly, either 2AM or 2PM would have been great. Just because their focus is on ballads doesn’t mean they won’t have the chance to perform dances at all; in fact, they’re singing songs like “I Did You Wrong” which have a strong element of dance in them. I think the other members feel the same way, too.

Jason gradually begins to fall for Pil Sook’s charms. Are you the type to develop a romantic relationship from an existing friendship? Or are you the type to fall in love at first sight?

JUNHO: I always fall in love at first sight. (laughs) Well it’s not really love at first sight, but more like I often fall for the whole vibe of a girl as opposed to her looks. I also fall for girls whom I think has a similar mindset as me……. I have a strange radar for that sort of thing. When I think, “Ah, I think I can connect with this girl,” I’m mostly right.
(note: endiaferoooooon~)

Since we’re talking about first loves now (laughs), I’d like to hear your stories about your first love.

JUNHO: I became aware of the opposite sex for the first time in elementary school. I think I was in the sixth grade. I fell for a girl who was a little chubby and much smaller than me, so I confessed to her in the park and asked if she would go out with me. Although she said OK, I became so self-aware that I couldn’t talk to her after that. Then I spent the days after that writing letters in class, which I passed to her nearly every period. It went on for several months, but because we didn’t talk or call each other and only communicated through letters, it fizzled out on its own.

Tell the truth; you were all popular in school, weren’t you?

JUNHO: A junior one year younger than me went all out to show her love when I was a third year in middle school. Calling me on the phone was a given; she’d also leave chocolates on my classroom desk and insert letters into my mailbox at home.

You must have made a lot of girls cry, then?

JUNHO: But as men, we can make girls cry even when we’re faithful, right? Like the girls who keep crying without saying a word. They’d be like, “I shouldn’t have to say it for you to understand, right?” …….. but I don’t understand~! Men don’t get it. That’s why, everyone! Please tell your boyfriend exactly why you’re crying, what made you sad, why you’re angry and what you want from us! I’m making this request as a representative of all the men in the world!

Girls cry as a sign of loneliness. Maybe you haven’t been meeting up with her much….

JUNHO: I’m the type that wants to give all my free time to my girlfriend, so I’d want to contact her a lot and go on many dates. Chansung is the same way, I think. It’s through talking to each other that we can understand the other’s feelings.

In Korea, it’s natural to have a strong relationship where you meet your partner several times a week and talk to them over the phone more than once a day. However, in Japan, we often have a more casual type of romance.

JUNHO: I can’t do that either, but now that I think about it, the Japanese style may not be a bad idea. My view on romance has changed ever since I started working. When I was a student, I basically wanted a girl who could stay by my side all the time, but now I’d like a person I can grow up with, or a person whom I can care for, and she for me. There are some things that can only be done alone, and love isn’t just all about staying by someone’s side. It seems like a relationship can last longer with the Japanese style.

source: K-Pop Boys+
translation by: w2d
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 am

7 Questions to 2PM
We've asked what everyone wants to hear!
1. A word you're happy to hear from female fans?
2. If you were a girl, which member would you date?
3. If you had a girlfriend, what would you do for her?
4. Let's be honest: what's your fetish?
5. I'm surprisingly XXX. Fit a phrase into XXX.
6. Who's your favourite female Japanese artiste?
7. What do you think you'll be doing in 30 years?

~* JUNHO *~

Profile: Born on 25 January, 1990. 178cm tall. Bloodtype A. Charms fans with his tenor voice and multifaceted performances. His affable smile is also very cute.

Answer:
1. 2PM cho-ah yo-!!!!! (I love you, 2PM!!!!!)
2. ......
3. I want to prepare a surprise for her.
4. Voice and a unique vibe!
5. A cool guy (laughs).
6. Amuro Namie-san.
7. I want to have a wonderful marriage and enjoy the rest of my life with my children.
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 am

Junho for Elle Girl
Lee Junho - Page 8 6o0tvl
Spoiler:

Source: omonatheydidnt
Axxx..Elpizw na mhn ta xete hdh postarei.
Einai toso manari!!
Love.. Lee Junho - Page 8 783238 Lee Junho - Page 8 47594 Lee Junho - Page 8 72371
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 am

oxi oxi!! nase kala pou to evales!!!!

ontos exei parei polu ta pano tou kai kanei shxna fotografishs!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 am

omg!! he invites me!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Quote :
Lee Junho - Page 8 6o0tvl
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: [Real 2PM] Junho - magazine photo shoot   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 am

[Real 2PM] Junho - magazine photo shoot

CR:2pm channel
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:17 am

To exw paramelhsei entelws auto to paidi alla uposxomai me to pou gurisw spiti na tou dwsw na katalavei!!!!

8a kanw mono ena sxolio gia thn pic..... OMG LOL!!!!! Egw dexomai th prosklhsh pantws!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:19 am

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_llvibwAg2W1qkqy9wo1_500

milontas gia uperprostateftikous fan....
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Strong Heart "King of Kings"

Lee Junho - Page 8 Viewerimage3

Spoiler:

credits to strong heart official site
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lmgshp5L2D1qa0us4o1_500

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lmgsdf2WBQ1qa0us4o1_400

Lee Junho - Page 8 1307520175_itboy02

EINAI PANEMORFOS *_*
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

kouklakh to kalo mou kai sta duo post!!!!
auto to strong heart telika prepei na to dw oloi h kaloi mazemenoi einai!!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 am

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lmivx9RTkS1qc01goo1_500

Contemplation game in Japan~~ keke
trans. by 2pmalways
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

LOL ti kanei to xazo paidi ekei pera??? Na autoktonhsei 8elei?
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 am

hahahha auto 8a elega kai egw mhn pesh alla den prepei na einai polu psila...
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lml9eaZLZA1qfxzxdo1_500

mhn stenaxoriese plz!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

2PM’s Junho made an explosive comment that had fangirls reeling with shock.

On June 13th, the reporters of “Good Day – Entertainment Plus” interviewed 2PM at the set of their latest beverage CF...
Lastly, the members were asked what they wanted to do if they had a girlfriend. Junsu considered their current beverage CF saying, “I want to go to Switzerland to drink the drink that we are making a CF for,” which brought about much laughter.

Junho, on the other hand, said, “If I get a girlfriend, I want to shower with her,” causing his group members to gasp in shock.
Source: Newsen via Nate,kpopweb.com
Νομίζω ότι οι υπότιτλοι και γενικά τα λόγια περιττεύουν!!Ο μικρός διέπρεψε πάλι!!Στο 0:14 και εξής η απόδειξη..Φυσικά πέσαν οι άλλοι να τον φάνε!!Lol..

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm

hahahahahah omg ante re to mikro kai emena katafere na sokari oxi mono tous allous! evge paidi mou!!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm

O.o WHat the?? mbouahahahahahahaah Lee Junho - Page 8 692365 Lee Junho - Page 8 692365 Τρελαααααααααα!!!
χαχα και οι εκφρασεις των άλλων είναι απλα καμμενες!! χαχα!!
Junho " O, μιλάω χωρίς να σκεφτώ τι θα επακολουθήσει "!! Lee Junho - Page 8 732769 ΑPROVE!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 am

Junho's time!!!!

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_ln53tf0gTi1ql83a9o1_500

Spoiler:

nomizw h teleutea pic ta eipe ola ! egw den exw na pw tpt!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 am

Αυτά είναι!!Κάτι ήξερε και έλεγε για ντουζάκι
Δεν τον χάλασε καθόλου..
Αλλά προσωπικά ψηφίζω τη φωτογραφία με το κότερο..Λίγο soju λίγο θάλασσα και τον Junho μου!! Kyaaaaaaaa Lee Junho - Page 8 151285
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 am

hahahaha epikh opos panta!!!!
emena oles mou aresan!!! egeine antras to mwro mou!!! oxi oti den htan alla xerome pou ton vlepw etsi!!!!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 am

Egw pannta to elega oti o Junho einai mpaniko gomenaki kai player!!! Dn einai tuxaia to bias m xD
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am

Check out After School & 2PM’s Junho cameo in “White: Cursed Melody”

Lee Junho - Page 8 Tumblr_lptiusciS11ql83a9o1_500

Earlier this year, we revealed that 2PM’s Junho and girl group After School would be making cameo appearances in the horror flick, ‘White: Cursed Melody’, which stars T-ara’s Eunjung.

Junho and After School are friends with the production team, and so as a special favor to them, the idols made cameo appearances in the film.

In the movie, Junho appears as a popular star idolized by every girl group. He emcees for an idol-only program called ‘Challenge, Survival’, as well as for the music program, ‘Music Fever‘. Meanwhile, After School performed their hit song ‘Bang’, but as the fictional girl group ‘Pure‘.

A short snippet of their cameo was recently uploaded online, so check it out below!

~~~~~
happy happy happy pou den kanei ph8a alla malon 8a emfanizete polu ligo :/ + einai kai h Bekah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Junho   Lee Junho - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Junho
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next