Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English   Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 am

Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English 0591927

Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English.

Kim Heechul wrote on his Twitter on the 5th, "No prblm~ dont worry homie~ I fucking love my petalz~♡ Is my english ok? Like it?^-^", together he uploaded with a selca(self taken photo).

But after a while, Kim Heechul wrote again, "ah I think I'll use Hangulㅡㅡ my head is going to explodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ", catching the eye of fans with his cute post. He was the one who used English on Twitter, but he also complained about the difficulty of English.

Besides that, netizens who saw the photo commented, "every angle of the face looks like posture of a model", "it's better to write in Hangul next time, the head of the person who reads is going to explode as well", "love Hangul, love our country", etc.

Source: TVDaily
Translated by: lovecraze@SJ-World.net
Back to top Go down

Super Junior Kim Heechul complained about the difficulty of English
Page 1 of 1