Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete   Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 am

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Super-Junior-HEADER1

Kyuhyun is a lonely wanderer no more. Super Junior’s Italy tour is officially a complete set.Super Junior’s maknae has been bravely scouring the cobbled streets of Italy in the past four days alone. Finally, on day 5 of his trip, his hyungs have come to join him.Kyuhyun had a blast on his last day alone though, posting a few more pictures to fill his travel diary.

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Kyuhyun-10052010

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Kyuhyun-10052010-1

In the first picture, he stands overlooking the Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore, a landmark of Firenze. The picture below then shows him standing before the Gate of Paradise, the Florence Baptistery.While he was enjoying his own company, his members Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were enduring the long travel. On October 1, Ryeowook tweeted his anticipation to Kyuhyun, saying, “Starting to look forward to it already^^ Have you prepared pizza and wine for me? ~~ keke, such a good boy~~ Wait up, I’ll be there right away.” And on October 3, their trip began.Leeteuk chronicles the grueling trip on his Twitter.

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Leeteuk-10052010
How are you doing?^^ I got a vacation for the first time in 6 years and went on a joyous trip with the members that will probably be my last trip in my 20s ~^^Starting today, whenever I have time, I will tell you a little bit about Super Junior Leeteuk’s travel log^^Because of late reservation, we didn’t have plane tickets that we had to pass Japan and rode on economy seats for a total travel time of 15 hours… Italy plane to Europe…ㅡㅡyuck…But we got here really faster than we thought^^ 2 plane tickets~~~^^
Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Leeteuk-10052010-1
Italy’s sky from the plane^^ Before, I was really busy that I became exhausted. Now, I’m going to organize my mind to run harder..^^
Ryeowook also continued his travel log, posting the pictures below.

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Ryeowook-10052010-1

“The night in Venice is with wine for Kyu and I… I’m happy^^ Good night..♥”

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Ryeowook-10052010
“Pizza, pasta, cola,,, What about tomorrow??~^^ I want to eat Rome’s pizza~~ㅋ”
The members had a great time frolicking around the historical city. From taking the train and getting lost, to going to the pier and riding a ferry—it looks like a complete vacation. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk posted their complete picture at the top, saying:
“Bonus ++Our Italy tour members. A trip’s real charm is the photo taken before the trip starts. In Venice.““Ta-da!!^^ Venice is the start of the first trip!! We really suffered a lot to get here..ㅠㅠThanks to Italy fans who helped us from the airport(Grazie)!! But we get recognized too much hereㅋㅋ ㅉAs expected Super Junior!! Italy trip go go !!!^^”
Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Kyuhyun-10052010-2

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete KyuhyunDonghae-10052010

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Kyuhyun-10052010-3

The members will be in Italy until the weekend, so more updates from the boys surely await!

Source: gaemgyu, ryeong9, special1004@Twitter
Translation: minnie@sujuism.blogspot
Written by: aetria@kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete   Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

As erthoun kai kata edw konta einai Italia!!!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete   Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 am

auto lew kai gw toses meres!!!!!alla den akoune!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete   Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Junior’s Italy Tour Members finally Complete
Page 1 of 1