Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website Empty
PostSubject: 2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 pm

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website 20101004_2pm_3

October seems to be the month to make a comeback and we can now add 2PM to the list!

Having announced earlier their plans to break into the Japanese and Asia market, the 2PM boys will however first make a comeback in Korea with a new album.

At around 2pm (KST), the official website of 2PM, 2pm.jype.com was updated with a D-2 countdown ticker, meaning that a teaser will be unveiled on October 6th, which is just 2 days away.

And judging from an online shopping website, their album will be released next week, on the 12th.

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website 20101004_2pm_2

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

kyaaa!! δεν μπορώ να περιμένω για το comebacK!!!! και για το νεο τους hairstyle!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2pm’s Comeback Date Has Been Announced!   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 am

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website 2pm-20101001

The sexy beasts will soon be unleashed.Unfornately,they will not bring anniversary cake for you.

2pm returns to the K-pop scene on October 6th! JYPE started the online clock countdown at 2 o’ clock PM today on the band’s official website. You can watch as the clock counts the days,hours,minutes, and seconds until our afternoon boys introduce the follow-up to their single ”Without You“. There is also a rumor that their album may be released on October 12th!

via popseoul
Back to top Go down
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: Re: 2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm

It's not a rumour anymore YAY. The album is out on the 12th and the teaser is tomorrow. YAY for comebacks. Too bad it's only a mini album.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: Sorry to post again but we have UPDATE   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 pm

[2PM Mini Album] STILL 2:00PM

DANCE2NIGHT
Woo dance with me

I CAN’T
그대 올때까지 기다릴께 (I will wait until you come back)

I KNOW
I know I know I know

I’LL BE BACK
I’ll be back 넌 다시 나를 찾을 거야 (I’ll be back you’ll find me again)

I’LL BE BACK (CLUB MIX)
I’ll be back 넌 다시 나를 찾을 거야 (I’ll be back you’ll find me again)

STILL
나만 바라볼 줄 알았던 너라서 (It was you who I thought would only look at me)

니가 나를 떠나도 (Even If You Leave Me)
니가 나를 떠나도 널 지켜볼 수 있다면 (Even if you leave me, if only I could see you)

The words in italics are the opening lyrics

Seems like <I’LL BE BACK> will be the title song as it has a remix and it’s composed by JYP.
OMG I’m soooooo looking forward to it.

cr. 나인 @ suntaec

Back to top Go down
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: THE TEASER CLOCK STOPPED AT 2:00   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 pm

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website Still2pm
Group 2PM has revealed teaser images which shows a stronger image.

2PM revealed teaser images at 2PM on the 6th which got the fans interest as it shows that each member has gotten stronger.

Chansung was the first catch everyone’s eyes as he had a shocking all back style. Along with Taecyeon’s shorter hair style and also the shorter hair styles of other members, the leather, dark and slim clothes shows off the original beastly-dol 2PM’s masculine beauty.

Because of the black taping, silver tone/gold leather and accessories on their hands, face, arms, shoes etc it shows off a sharp image and the makeup and others shows the feel of sadness and determination of a man.

Also in the images the laser lines are said to be drawn by the 2PM members personally which is getting a lot of interest.

cr: nate news

[ Comment Rant by Retropedia@Tumblr because I laughed.

~*Let us analyze 2PM's squiggly lights*~

Chansung: Simple & clean, just like him minus the clean part hurrhurr
Junsu: A lot going on, but still organized. Like his music?
Junho: Looks like wings. FLY JUNHO FLY idek
Khun: Chaotic, probably because of all his fangirls/boys/Jess stalking him outside 2PM’s dorm
Taec: … Dragonball Z
Wooyoung: Looks like the infinity symbol, right? WE’RE 2PM AND WE’RE NEVER GOING DOWN BLAH BLAH ETC~ ♫ /tibetian fox stare ]

AND to show you the perfection that goes on in Junho's mind: This is his Still 2PM picture and the lines he drew as outlined by Korean fans.
Original here
2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website Still2d.th

and outlined secret message here
2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website Junhoisperfecti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website   2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website Empty

Back to top Go down

2PM teases comeback with countdown ticker on official website
Page 1 of 1