Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols Empty
PostSubject: Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols   Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 am

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols 01076fbdb7a0e64d19d81faf

CNBLUE carried 100kg of musical instruments when they were performing in Japan, hard labour work trained them into super idols.

Before CNBLUE debuted, the Korea idol band had studied in Japan while giving out live performance. Under 30 degree Celsius, they carried their musical instruments that weighed about 100kg. They were just like hard labor. Leader Yonghwa said, ‘we no longer need to carry things around now but I miss those days when we were struggling to achieve our dreams.’

With the single ‘The Loner’ and an average height of 183.2 cm, the four ‘flower’ boys have already become very well-known in Asia swiftly. Actually, before they debuted, the life they led in Japan was really hard and they had to carry 100kg of instruments all around very often. When they were so tired that they could not even stand properly, they could only resort to taking buses but the four big boys together with their big musical instruments nearly occupied all the spaces of the buses and passengers could not get on the buses because of them. At those moments, they would speak in Korean loudly and emphasized they were just some ‘ignorant’ foreigners.

Lee Jungshin betrayed Jung Yonghwa and said there were loads of girls confessing love to him

Yonghwa said, ‘later we switched to trolleys but the musical instruments were too heavy and they broke the wheels. When we were trying to push them forward, they slipped left and when we tried to push them backward, they slipped to the right. Those were the hard days.’

Jonghyun said very quickly lest others would continue, ’I was even hit by the strings, that was really painful!’ It was with the support of their families that they could endure those ‘hard labor’ days.

Jung Yonghwa has become very renowned for the Korean drama ‘You Are Beautiful’ but is he courted by girls in real life? He denied very quickly, ‘it is so embarrassing! Never!’. He said Jungshin and Minhyuk are the ones who are the most popular among girls but Jungshin said with a meaningful glance, ‘he is just too humble.’

When they were small…
CNBLUE Lee Jungshin (from the left), Lee Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa and Kang Minhyuk recalled their childhood memories when holding the pictures in their hands. When they recounted some very exciting moments, they would laugh their heads off, especially Lee Jonghyun.

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols 823973140641cd5f962b436a

Lee Jungshin loved carrying bags ever since he was 7, he said, ‘when I was small, I used to carry a bag every day and put a lot of snacks inside. I have not changed this habit until now. I have to carry a bag with me everywhere,’.

He told us the airplane he was holding was the birthday present given to him when he had his 7 years old birthday and he could not sleep after receiving it.

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols Ff711a3a2e352985d462256b

Lee Jonghyun has a very deep facial outline which makes him look like a person of mixed blood. When he was in primary three, his friends suspected that he was not a Korean so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’ sadly, his father made fun of him deliberately and said, ‘maybe you’re not one (Korean)!’

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols 63432403e4ede191267fb574

The fashionable leader
Leader Jung Yonghwa was a fat boy when he was 1 year old.(picture) You can see his chubby face with a pair of big eyes and he was often praised as , ‘super cute!.’ He said he is a trend setter, even when he went fishing with father, he would dress himself very seriously.

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols 990baa210e32300993580774

He said, ‘I knew how to pose when I was small and I liked to wear shorts together with a pair of long socks. Those were what I wore when I arrived at Taiwan!’

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols 09a67428e13d436ad52af16a

Minhyuk, ‘this was the photo that I took when I went for a trip in a foreign country…’ Yonghwa snatched it and said , ‘this really looks like an artificial photo…’

The basic information of CNBLUE

Members: Jung Yonghwa (leader), Lee Jungshin, Lee Jonghyun and Kang Minhyuk
Average age : 20
Average height : 183.2 cm
Official debute date : January, 2010
How they were debuted : In 2009, they released a mini album ’ Now or Never’ in Japan which drew attention and in the following year, they went back to Korea to release ‘Bluetory’ with a very renowned song,’ The Loner’.

Production:

~ Group: Albums ‘Bluetory’, ‘Bluetory’, ‘Bluelove Taiwan classical version CD+DVD’
~ Jung Yonghwa: Drama ‘You Are Beautiful’, variety show,’We Got Married’

Important achievements :

KBS Music Bank # 1 on the music chart
Mnet M! Countdown #1 on the music chart
SBS Inkigayo # 1 on the music chart

Source: Apple Daily
Back to top Go down

Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols
Page 1 of 1