Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing Empty
PostSubject: Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing   Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:17 am

Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing 20101001_yesung-460x661Super Junior’s YesungSuju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing Mag-glass_10x10 recently revealed his thoughts regarding articles comparing the singing abilities between idol groups and ‘Superstar K2‘ contestants.During a press conference for the musical ‘Spam-a-lot’ held on October 1st, Yesung said, “I read an article about idol group members having no singing abilities when compared to the contestants of Superstar K2 and I couldn’t believe it.”He continued, “Some people have this flimsy prejudice against idols, that since we’re idols we can’t do things like this. Even if we’re idols, there are still people who work hard.“There were also biased views against idols in the musical world. When I first did the musical ‘Namhan Fortress’, I wanted to destroy that image.”Yesung participated in the Korean original musical ‘Namhan Fortress‘ last year, and since then many other male idol group members have been following his footsteps, challenging themselves in the musical world as well.Yesung emphasized, “I have pride that I was the first ever idol group member to participate in a musical. I find 1 hour of practicing for a musical with other actors better than 100 hours of acting class.”Meanwhile, the comical musical ‘Spam-a-lot’ is about King Arthur on his way to find the Holy Grail and will wrap up promotions on January 2nd 2011.Source + Photo: Edaily
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing   Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

kapoioi an8rwpoi einai polu adikoi! dn ginetai apo ta 300+ idols pou uparxoun na mn exei kanenas talento!! kai giati ts akouei tosos kosmos?? +fwnw me yesung 1000%!! ase pou oi perissoteroi ftinoun aima gia na mporesoun na kanoun to debut ts
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing   Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Pes ta re an8rwpe!!!! Kairos htan na vgei kapoio idol kai na milhsei gi'auto!
Eleos~

To h3era oti o Yesung einai cool! Anevhke polu psila sthn ektimhsh m twra!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing   Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing Empty

Back to top Go down

Suju’s Yesung expresses his disappointment about criticism towards idol groups not being able to sing
Page 1 of 1