Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! Empty
PostSubject: 4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets!   4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:31 am

4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! 20101001_4minute_01

4minute has just revealed their album covers and tracklist through their Universal Music homepage. The girls are set to release their 3rd Japanese single on October 27th and will be promoting two songs.

01 FIRST
02 DREAMS COME TRUE (JAPANESE VERSION)
03 HIGHLIGHT
04 FIRST(INSTRUMENTAL)
05 DREAMS COME TRUE(INSTRUMENTAL)

“FIRST” and “DREAMS COME TRUE” will both be supplemented with music videos. “DREAMS COME TRUE” was included in the OST for SBS’s “God of Study“, and has been re-recorded in Japanese.

Their 3rd Japanese single has three different versions: limited A, limited B, and regular release. There will be trading card images of the members included with the releases, although whether they will be exclusive to the limited versions remains to be seen.

4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! 20101001_4minute_a 4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! 20101001_4minute_b 4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets! 20101001_4minute_c

via allkpop
Back to top Go down

4minute releases 3rd Japanese single tracklist and cover jackets!
Page 1 of 1