Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 members reveal their ideal types   2NE1 members reveal their ideal types EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 pm

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types 20100928_2ne1_powertime_5

On September 27th’s radio broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” the girls of 2NE1 revealed their ideal types.

During the broadcast, CL confessed, “Ever since long time ago, Teddy of 1TYM has been my ideal type” to which DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “If it’s Teddy, isn’t it easy to get close to him?” CL then replied, “We’re close, but our relationship is far.”

Sandara Park meanwhile picked actor Won Bin as her ideal type, adding, “If it gets awkward between the two of us, I’m going to give him a signed CD and we’re going to listen to it together.”

Maknae Minzy chose American popstar Usher, commenting, “If he asks me out on a date, then I’ll say ‘OK!’ and I’m going to marry him” which caused the studio to burst into laughter.

To finish it off, Park Bom picked her ideal type explaining, “I like someone who has a style like Jay-Z. If they are very focused and hard working, then it doesn’t matter if they have money or not.”

Source: Newsen

Source + Photos: Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time website

τα γλυκααα μου!!
2NE1 members reveal their ideal types 7788 2NE1 members reveal their ideal types 54139
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 members reveal their ideal types   2NE1 members reveal their ideal types EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 am

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types 1

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types 2

Back to top Go down

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types
Page 1 of 1