Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seulong reveals his family members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Seulong reveals his family members Empty
PostSubject: Seulong reveals his family members   Seulong reveals his family members EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 am

Seulong reveals his family members 20100922_seulongChuseokSeulong reveals his family members Mag-glass_10x10 is a special day for everyone to visit their families, especially for celebrities, as most of them rarely get a chance to meet them due to their busy schedules.Just in time for the holiday, 2AM’s Seulong revealed a recent photo of his family on his TwitterSeulong reveals his family members Mag-glass_10x10.The message that was left with the picture stated, “My older sister and my dad. My sister is 149cm in height. The two of us have about a 40cm difference keke.Netizens have been leaving positive comments, such as, “So this is your family! I really want to see a front view picture as well.”, “Wow. Oppa, you are so tall.”, “Your family members are pretty and cool.”, and “Have a wonderful holiday!”

Cr: allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1