Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun” Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun”   Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun” EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun” Kyuhae

Let’s take a look at Super Junior Donghae & Kyuhyun’s self unique pose.

Donghae tweeted in the afternoon on the 15th “We’re recording for the radio star chuseok special program” tagged along with a photo.

Donghae faced the camera at a perfect slanted 45 degree, Kyuhyun sat at the sofa behind Donghae, (with the image of the) eyes closed and mouth which looked like he’s going to kiss Donghae.

Fans left responses at Donghae’s twitter “I want to kiss Kyuhyun ah” , “Not only during activities period, (I) can see both of you even during the Chuseok holidays, really good!” , ” Full of variety sense-Donghae, high level of performance, has a lot of weight in radio broadcasting, has good photography skills (too).” , “My bo-bo Kyu.”
Source: newsen.com

Korean to chinese translation: 闪小耀爱曺卷
Chinese to english translation: ~♡ 혁-fied @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Back to top Go down

Super Junior’s unique way of taking selca “Perfect-degree Donghae + Bo-bo Kyuhyun”
Page 1 of 1