Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly" Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly"   2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly" EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:37 am

2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly" PP10091500004
2NE1 has become a topic, having worked with US hip-hop group, Black Eyed Peas' leader, will.i.am and expressed their true concerns about debuting in the US.

In a recent interview, 2NE1 had revealed, "Debuting in the US is something that anyone dreams about", "However we don't want to rush it. We want to debut with music that can well reflect 2NE1's style and prepare perfectly, even if it takes 5 or 10 years."

From April to June, 2NE1 had visited LA in the US and London in England in three rounds, each for ten days.At those places, they would meet will.i.am and worked on 10 songs in preparation for their debut in the US.

Q: How was your first meeting with will.i.am.

▲The first time we met him, he saw our clothes and shoes and said we looked pretty, in addition we were also surprised that he was humming to the 'Wassup' part in 'The Leaders'. He seemed very real and friendly. I don't know if it's okay to say this but he was a really cute person. (CL)

I'm a Black Eyed Peas Fan, so being able to meet the leader and producer, will.i.am was an honor. He's a very cool person, and I was able to feel an 'aura' that was particular to him. (Minji)

Because I was shy, I wasn't able to talk a lot to him, but my first impression is that he was very unique and cute. Like us, he seems to have a side of him that's 4D-like as well. (Dara)

Up until we met him, since he was an extremely famous person, I was very nervous however since he was so playful, we became close shortly after. (Park Bom)

Q: What's will.i.am's style of producing?

▲ Will.i.am finishes recordings in 1~2 attempts. Rather than doing it 10 or 20 times to perfect it, it seems that he thinks that the emotion expressed during that moment was more important. And as a result, we finished recording faster. Having recorded 3 times with will.i.am it seems like we've become faster at recording now too. (CL)

While watching him next to his side, while he writes lyrics or plays the piano, I would think 'This person seems to be completely absorbed in music', creating a deep feeling within m heart. As expected, I want to be a person crazy about music. (Minji)

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100915n06562
Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

2NE1 "US Debut.. even if it takes 10 years, we want to do it perfectly"
Page 1 of 1