Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback   [NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 pm

SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback

[NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback 20100914_parkjungmin_diet-460x345Park Jung Min has been garnering a lot of attention lately after he posted photos of himself on his official Facebook page, which opened yesterday.After ending official promotions 6 months ago, Park has apparently been busy exercising for his November comeback. The singer, who is leaving for Japan[NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback Mag-glass_10x10 on the 16th to participate in a musical, posted, “I’m exercising really hard. I hope you guys can support me. I think I’ll be able to meet all of you in November.” His management company CNR Media commented, “He’s trying to live a disciplined lifestyle, so he’s made a schedule for himself that he tries to keep. He wakes up in the morning to exercise and after talking to his trainer, has changed to a diet of proteins and salads. He is currently 8 kg [18 lbs] lighter, and his body is healthier and a lot more toned.”

Source: MSN Korea

Cr:allkpop.com

Tofacebook tou kai to twitter tou!!!!! YEAH ta vrika!!!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[NEWS]SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback
Page 1 of 1