Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other about Se7en

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:27 am

100909 Msg to 2ne1

Dongwookie wrote a msg to 2ne1 congratulating them on the release of their new albumOther about Se7en 12Translation:2ne1′s To Anyone!!!2ne1′s album which we’ve been waiting and waiting for… Bom, Dara, Chae rin, Min jiReally looking forward to your performance with butterflies in my stomachWork hard and show a good performance as you guys have been doing up til now!!Your No 1 fan~ Veni (Note: from 7en of se7en)Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 am

100912 Late Night Variety – Night Star

Other about Se7en Star

Streaming links (1st half)
Part [1][2][3][4]
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:25 am

Polaroid of Se7en from Chicken restaurant

Other about Se7en 166953264-970f9004f30f630eca197ad626798dd1_4c9c4c70-scaled

The msg on the photo says “Hello! It is se7en~ Please give ‘Yeol Bong Steamed Chicken’ lots of love!”
photo from farineli
PS i dunno why but reading the title of the photo/this post made me crack up.. hahah so funny Other about Se7en 273333 Other about Se7en 273333 Other about Se7en 273333
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 pm

I’m Going Crazy Digital Single released + Streaming

Other about Se7en 2010-09-29_193b103b41

I’m Going Crazy has been re-released as a digital single together with an extra instrumental track. When streaming, MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLICKING ON THIS VERSION and not the link from Digital Bounce.

Let’s get to it again guys, let’s STREAM!!! Tomorrow is his first performance of I’m Going Crazy on MCountdown, we really need to push him back up! As overseas fans, we can stream on Mnet and Soribada. For detailed instructions how to stream on these 2 sites, please click on the Streaming Tutorials. Instead of clicking on the link for I’m Going Crazy from Digital Bounce though, click on it from the I’m Going Crazy digital single.

The link for Soribada : click here

For Mnet, after you open the Mnet player and login, the easiest way to find the digital single is to click on ‘실시간’ on the left hand side menu under TOP 100 for the realtime charts. Find I’m Going Crazy and proceed as outlined in the tutorials.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to leave ur q’s here. LET’S GET STREAMING!!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 am

101003 Msg from “From Se7en” on Farineli

During the fan meet today, a fan yelled out asking him to leave a msg on “From Se7en” so here it is!!

일단은^^오늘 인기가요 후속곡 첫방 많이들 응원와줘서 고맙구요~
끝나고 있었던 자리에서 얼떨결에 프세 쓰겠다고 해서
일단 약속은 지킵니다!!!
하지만 오늘 함께하지못한분들에게는 엉뚱한 말이될수도 있기때문에
오늘은 별말은 안할께요^^
하지만 그냥 한가지 말하고 싶은건
내일부터는 누가 뭐라하던 난 그냥 원래 나대로 돌아갈껍니다!!
그냥 내가 하고싶은대로 내맘을 그냥 다 표현하고
놀고싶은대로 맘껏 놀생각이예요…
더이상 남들 눈치같은거 보지않는 당당하고 솔직하게…
자연스레 여러분들과 좀더 가까워질수 있게..
두서 없지만 그냥 그렇다고요~
그냥 이제 다시 진짜 세븐으로 돌아갑니다!!!
도와주세요^^땡큐~~ 알라뷰!!

Title: First of all^^

Thank you for the many ppl who came to cheer me on for this first performance at Inkigayo for the follow up song^^At the gathering after the performance, I said impulsively that I would write on “From Se7en” so first of all, I’m keeping to my promise!! But because for those who were not able to come today who might think what I have to say to be a bit random, I wont say too much today^^

But just one thing I want to say…. From tomorrow, no matter who says anything, I’m going to go back being the original me! I’m just going to do what I want, and express whatever is in my mind.. and play as much as I want to to my heart’s content.. From now on, I’m not going to watch out for and be overly cautious of other ppl’s opinions.. I will get closer with everyone in a dignified, honest, and natural way.. I dont have any ideas yet but I’m just saying that’s what I’m going to do~~ I’m just going to go back to being the real se7en!!

Please help me!! Thank you~~ I love you!!!

[Isnt that a beautiful msg!! This is the Choi Dong Wook I love!! Full of confidence and self belief! That when he really shines! Yes, Lucky se7en needs to believe in him but he has to believe in himself as well!!! That's the way to gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!]

BUNUS*Some audio links

I’m going crazy
Better Together
La la la

Credit lemonlove010 @YT
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:34 am

Miscellaneous polaroid photos

Other about Se7en Ed8fb4eb9dbceba19cec9db4eb939c2Other about Se7en Ec87bcecbd9ceb9dbclee7enOther about Se7en Ed8fb4eb9dbceba19cec9db4eb939c1

The 2 photos were given to fans who went to Mcountdown on thursday as part of a special event. The last one is from the fan meet ^^

Taken from farineli and se7en dc gallery
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm

YG concert – 4th & 5th December

Although this is not a one concert, this will be the biggest concert for YG this year. The concert will feature SE7EN, Big Bang, Gummy, 2ne1 and PSY as special guest.
Other about Se7en 65ce4fc416ba4472af3431768cb1f2be_largeHere are some brief detailsDate & Times4th Dec 7pm/5th Dec 2pm & 7pmVenueOlympic Park, Gynasium 1Now YG this time round is especially giving fan club members a chance to get their hands on tickets first. So you can go into a raffle from the 15th to 19th OCTOBER to get tickets before they go on sale to the public. So all 5th membership Lucky se7en can join in this as well!! Cool or what? Public ticket sales start from 28th OctoberFor more detailed info, click here
http://cafe.hello7.com/board/notice_view.asp?SEQ=12048
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

New reply on farineli

As you guys know, Dongwookie goes on farineli alot.. and he leaves little replies here and there under fans’ posts/discussions.. alot of them are insignificant so I dont always bother translating but he left one today which I thought was quite amusing..
After Dongwookie tweeted about signing 350 cds yesterday, a fan called Ggaduki se7en (radish kimchi se7en) wrote “Signing on the back.. it’ll get rubbed off TTTTTT Oppa can I ask you a favour and sign again on the inside TTTTTTTTTT on the cd cover photos TTTTT”
Dongwookie replied “Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ggaduki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you want to be scolded!!!!!?????!!!!!”
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am

110322 New Msg from Farineli

Title: 럭키세븐 여러분…

고맙습니다…

사랑합니다…

앞으로도 계속 사랑합시다♡

Translation: To all lucky se7en…

Thank you…

I love you..

Let’s continue to love each other in the days to come♡
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 am

βασικα δεν ξερω αμα παει εδω εψαξα αλλα δεν ξερω που να το βαλω και το βαζω εδω σορρυ ^

Se7en Release New Mini-album in January 2012

Se7en will soon break his four-year hiatus from the Japanese music industry with a digital single called “Angel“.

On November 6th, Se7en held a fan meeting with 3,000 people at the Akasaka Blitz in Tokyo, during which he thanked his fans for their patience.

Se7en explained that “Angel” was inspired by his feelings of gratitude, and that he wanted to present something as a gift to those who waited for his return. “These past four years have felt so long for me, but I think it felt even longer for the fans. It’d be wonderful if I could meet with you all more often from now on,” he said.

He continued, “This coming January, I will release a new mini-album. In order to show you a variety of sides, I plan to include songs of many different styles.”

On a related note, Se7en will be taking the stage at the ’15th Anniversary YG Family Concert’ in December and January that will be held in both Korea and Japan.

s:ygunited.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 am

Interview: Se7en Wants to be an Eternal Singer

It seemed like he would always be a boy, but already the last of his 20s are slipping by, and the 10 years he’s been in the business have made him a laidback and confident man. And now, the story of the years that changed Se7en has been wrapped up into his second mini album for all of us to hear.

Se7en said that the story was a good one, and that’s he′s happy with who he’s become. Enews met with Se7en to hear why on February 2 at the YG Entertainment building.

Se7en, who greeted us with the same old smile, collaborated with Park Jin Young, the head of his agency’s rival JYP Entertainment, for his new album. His first single cut When I Can’t Sing was written and composed by Park.

Their collaboration was enough to bring the song the spotlight even before its release, and the song has been staying on the tops of various music charts since its release on February 1.

And so Se7en announced his first comeback in a year and a half with a bang.

“I was watching the music charts and I felt great. I’m thankful that everyone didn’t forget about me even though I wasn’t active for a long time.”

Se7en said that he had learned popularity is a fickle thing over the course of his long career, but he still didn’t hide how happy he was about the explosive reactions, or forget to express his thanks.

Se7en said that he knew the song would be successful as soon as he heard it.

“Jin Young hyung kept joking that we should work together on a project someday, and in 2011, it actually became possible. The two of us met with [Yang] Hyun Suk hyung to hear the song. [Park Jin Young said] he had been keeping the song, and as soon as I heard it I loved its feel so I immediately told him I wanted to sing it.”

Se7en’s new album had mostly finished settling its track list, but Se7en brought in Park’s song, crowned it as the main single and started work on it. The finished track in the album is different from the one he first heard, but Se7en said he learned why Park emphasizes sincerity so much through their work.

“Everyone probably knows by now because of K-Pop Star, but CEO Yang Hyun Suk concentrates on impressions. He puts the charisma, talent and feelings the person shows onstage ahead of anything else. CEO Park Jin Young, however, always emphasizes sincerity. He hates anything insincere. I can’t say which style is better, YG or JYP, but CEO Park Jin Young definitely goes for sincerity. I learned what he meant by sincerity while I recorded this song.”

As if he had been almost brainwashed by the sincerity Park emphasized so much, Se7en kept using the word again and again himself.

His sincerity met with the easygoing attitude he picked up with the passage of time, and led Se7en to think that this album, which he worked on himself from start to finish for the first time, was his favorite and gave him the most personal pleasure.

His newfound attitude didn’t stop him from working hard though, because he wanted to stand proud in front of not only the juniors from his agency Big Bang and 2NE1, but also the many other juniors he would see in the scene.

“I’ve walked a smooth road for the last 10 years. Some think I didn’t do too well in America, but personally, I have great memories about the time I spent there. I learned dance and song, and I learned independence and responsibility while I worked with my American friends,” said Se7en. “If I was a kid before I went to America, I became a more mature person after I came back. And so now, rather than cling to popularity, I want to be a confident and proud big brother for my juniors.”

And he, in return, is indeed proud of his juniors, as he couldn’t hide his surprise at the power of the Korean wave sweeping through the world. He said he saw Girls’ Generation on The Late Show with David Letterman, and was “really surprised.”

“Making an appearance on The Late Show itself is a great achievement. I wondered whether Girls’ Generation really was going to appear [on the show] after reading an article about it, but I caught the episode because someone was watching it at the practice room.”

He added, “Girls’ Generation is incredible, and [after watching the broadcast] I felt that Korea’s K-Pop is really exceeding expectations. I felt something deep down in my heart,” and emphasized, “It’s hard for even American singers to make it onto The Late Show; I was really surprised.”

But back to Se7en’s own experience in America.

When asked whether he didn’t feel any regrets about his own promotion in America, he answered, “I do think if I had been in a better environment, it would’ve been better for me. But I think that’s in the flow and the timing. I myself was able to win a bigger success because back when I debuted as a solo singer in 2003, solo singers were rare. So I don’t feel any regret about my venture to America. I’m sorry I can’t show what I achieved there to the public, but still the things I learned there and what I achieved led to this album, and made up who I am now.”

Se7en says he’s now the backbone of K-Pop, and dreams of becoming an eternal singer. His attitude toward his past career and his future to come had us looking forward to what future he would be facing another 10 or 20 years from now.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment
Translation credit: Erika Kim
cr::pop in se7en.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

Other about Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other about Se7en   Other about Se7en Empty

Back to top Go down

Other about Se7en
Page 1 of 1